What's on your copy and paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thJeffykins.jpg

Let’s start with something simple. The name. It's Haylea. Haylea Elaine. Let’s not waste our precious time on last names, because I figure most of you know mine. My official cake day is on the seventeenth of September. This upcoming one I'll be blowing out 15 candles. Are you familiar with those big, fluffy, white clouds? Well I like watching them float by. I believe that wishing on stars really works. I believe in a lot of other things too, but music, love and peace are the three main things. My motto (or at least one of them) is "The louder the music, the purer the love, and the simpler the peace is better.” I have best friends, and best enemies, and I have the best family (well sort of). My eighteen year old sister, which lives across the road with my Nanny, my Pappy, their two dogs, Puta and Lucky, and her fish Gerald, is Brittany. I live with my mother, Rebecca. I mostly go with the flow. I don't understand the people who make everything as complicated as they possibly can. Life is short, why not keep it simple? I prefer keeping everything in life as simple as I possible can. It's not because I'm lazy, it just implies that I don’t like going to great lengths to get an easy task done. I'm not about perfection. Never have been more then likely never will be. I know that everything and everybody, including myself, has their flaws. I'm a-okay with that. I don't try to change people, because they are the way they are for a reason. And you shouldn't try to change me either. I'll dance however I please, I'll sing however I please, I'll act however I please. Even if that doesn't please you. I want to fall in love one of these days, just like everybody else does. But I don't want to fall hard. I'm helpful, or so I've heard. I don't mind helping you with any issues you may be having. Be it relationship issues, family issues, or any other kind of issues. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on you can always borrow mine, even if that means we have to find a chair for me to stand in. Just because I'll help you with your issues does not mean I like drama. I actually hate it. And just because I hate drama doesn't mean I'm a hater. I mean I do hate some things, other then drama, but not many things. I absolutely do not hate people, just the way they act. Liars, cheaters, and posers don't float my boat. So if you are one of those I'm probably not going to like you. I like quotes that express my outlook on everything. I fall pretty darn easily for guys. I have no regrets of what I've done in life, just things I haven't done. Life is a divine chaos, embrace it. Forgive yourself, and others. Breath. Live your life one step at a time. And enjoy it.

JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:39:59 PM): hello
JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:45:24 PM): ??
MeTs4LiFe826 (6:45:45 PM): hii umm who ru???
MeTs4LiFe826 (6:46:03 PM): ??
JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:46:32 PM): ur bestest friend in teh whole world
MeTs4LiFe826 (6:46:46 PM): barneyy???
MeTs4LiFe826 (6:46:47 PM): :O
JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:46:51 PM): yes!!!
MeTs4LiFe826 (6:47:00 PM): omgg!!! AWESOMEE yayyy!!!
JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:47:13 PM): hello kelly i love u u love me
JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:47:15 PM): !!!!
MeTs4LiFe826 (6:47:22 PM): ivee alwayss wanted to talk da purplee dudee on aimm!!!
JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:47:33 PM): well now u r
MeTs4LiFe826 (6:47:38 PM): yayyy!!!
JJumpaa fooEvaaa (6:47:57 PM): i love u u love me were a happy family !!!

^^^haha lol a convo with myy bff xD

Allison[: says:
WELL
ADAM'S PICTURE WASN'T AS GOOD AS WILLIAM'S
SO THAT STILL AIN"T FAIR XP
Meaghan says:
is so fair
Meaghan says:
WANT KEVIN TOO
>.>

Meaghan says:
nonottojacob
awww
Samantha Saporta(= says:
ALLIE
Samantha Saporta(= says:
IN SCHOOL
Samantha Saporta(= says:
JEEZ
Samantha Saporta(= says:
YOU DIRTY MINDED CHILD

Meaghan says:
YES
Meaghan says:
allie
Meaghan says:
why no jacob
Meaghan says:
on that background
'causeeeee
xD

Meaghan says:
allie
Meaghan says:
why no jacob
Meaghan says:
on that background
'causeeeee
xD

Meaghan says:
ewwwwww he looks bad there

Meaghan says:
ewwy allie
*cries*

Grrrr, this sort of thing really annoys me. I understand people who have to make house calls have to protect themselves, I do, and they can ask someone not to smoke politely etc, but IT IS NOT THEIR WORKPLACE! It's my home!

Most people have the decency not to smoke (for example) around health professionals, or anyone, in their house anyway. If someone ordered me to do something or stop something in my own house they will be promptly kicked out. If you (general) don't like it, you shouldn't have chosen a job where you would have to make house calls!

And this is coming from an ex-smoker, the worst kind, who despises smoking now.

This woman is a disgrace. Midwives are supposed to be caring, understanding, nice! To sue a poor couple who have newborns because of her stupid mistake is disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter