• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's on your copy and paste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_d62e41cf7c8c1f022577e6250379bddb.jpg

l_1b2c56637c52156df886a6e65397594d.jpg

l_20f8cdf20d7d78ee3ab80564ccc8ece8.jpg

l_2fd2c467fdb331c8168db4af9541f6db.jpg

Right hand side.

l_fa39ac9620c2c745b9b6a71dc81970d1.jpg

Halloween =]

l_c4020d0322fd933dff6f67eb99a57e3a.jpg

haha pictures of me. Wow. Vain much?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------
I dont know why:sad1:

“Biology also complicates the issue here because the faster the [human] muscles have to contract, the lower the force they can produce. But I suspect that even if a dynamic physics model suggests cow tipping is possible, the biology ultimately gets in the way: a cow is simply not a rigid, unresponding body.”

Thats kind of funny...

What...what is this? Mary come here... there a BIRD in this glass, we have to get him out! *waves* OMG HE WAVED BACK AT ME!

Jamie's caption
=]

Cloning is the creation of an organism that is an exact genetic copy of another. There are different types of cloning. A basic understanding of the different types of cloning is key to taking an informed stance on current public policy issues and making the best possible personal decisions.
The following 3 types of cloning technologies (1) recombinant DNA technology or DNA cloning, (2) reproductive cloning, and (3) therapeutic cloning.

What is a Clone ?

As per biology, a clone is a cell or an organism that is genetically identical to another cell or organism. Many simple organisms such as bacteria reproduce themselves by copying their DNA and splitting in half.

The two bacteria that result from this form of asexual reproduction are genetically similar, they are clones of each other. In contrast, during the process of sexual reproduction, the nucleus of a sperm cell, which carries the father's DNA, fuses with the nucleus of the egg cell, which contains the mother's DNA. The resulting offspring carry genetic material from both parents and are not identical to either parent.

The verb "to clone" refers to the process of creating cloned cells or organisms. The process differs, depending on the kinds of cells used in the cloning procedure and the desired result. Usually, when scientists clone an animal, they take the nucleus of a cell -- which contains chromosomes made of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and proteins -- and place it into an egg cell (also called an oocyte) from which the nucleus has been removed. The egg cell then divides to produce an embryo that develops into an animal, if the procedures work as planned.

wow. thats wierd.

dont know what we're going to have here.........

lauren.jpg

oh yah. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter