What's on your mind? Bowties and Fezzes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lnfkahzGtt1qac8h0o1_500.png

oh ma lawwwwwd one of my best tumblr friends got her place at college revoked because of her tumblr, she's not allowed to move to boston anymore

~brb gonna go clear out mine~ lolin

i've started to think things like 'if my parents saw this, would they be mad'

whenever i reblog something. and if i'm like 'lol yes' then i won't reblog it.

unless colleges are concerned by pizza, red sox, jacoby ellsbury, milan lucic and the bruins i should be good. LOL

basically she was going to a baptist college and her tumblr had stuff on it like when her and her friends went to grad night at disneyland and got high. so i wouldn't worry too much hahahaha

Oh. Well then.

The college I want to go to has Presbyterian affiliations but I definitely have never done anything like that, let alone posted about it on the internet.

i've started to think things like 'if my parents saw this, would they be mad'

whenever i reblog something. and if i'm like 'lol yes' then i won't reblog it.

Yeah, I've somewhat gotten into this habit, but the worst I really reblog are comics that have swear words or that s-that-b blog, but I haven't reblogged much of their stuff lately.

unless colleges are concerned by pizza, red sox, jacoby ellsbury, milan lucic and the bruins i should be good. LOL

Yeah, I don't think many schools would be offended by that, along with cats, Disney, pretty pictures of books, or food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter