• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's on your mind? Bowties and Fezzes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lmot9cetDg1qfpztfo1_500.jpg

hayyyy thurrrrrrrrrr beautiful

i miss allie bew hew

omg
you guys
you're gonna be without me
for 2 weeks
like, 16 days. because we're headed up to the airport the night before and i don't think there's wifi. and then the day for flying, i leave canadia in the evening and i get here at like 5am yey

but ohohoho wait
THERE'S A STARBUCKS IN THE LOBBY OF THE HOTEL DANS CANADIA and it has wifi. and the train to&from seattle has wifi. fun fun fun fun

let's face it we all know that if i meet jacoby i'm going to be fangirling over in hurrrrrrr.
legit
i might die

I hate how allie can't get online because my past daily PMs have been very itneresting, mainly today's because I told her important stuffs :p

I just found Blake Lewis from American Idol (lol, anyone remember him?) on Facebook on accident.

Well then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter