What's On Your Mind? Mammals, Pegacorns, the Timeout Pot, Gyro Bowls, and ~~~~~~~

I have the most random movies on my "to-see" list.

-Amelie
-Casablanca
-Charade
-The Endless Summer
-Fahrenheit 451
-Footlight Parade
-Kiki's Delivery Service
-My Fair Lady
-Splash
-Wait Until Dark
-White Oleander (though I'll need to read the book first)

I have the most random movies on my "to-see" list.

-Amelie
-Casablanca
-Charade
-The Endless Summer
-Fahrenheit 451
-Footlight Parade
-Kiki's Delivery Service
-My Fair Lady
-Splash
-Wait Until Dark
-White Oleander (though I'll need to read the book first)

Casablanca and My Fair Lady were on my to-see list until a few months ago... both are really good!!! :thumbsup2

Casablanca and My Fair Lady were on my to-see list until a few months ago... both are really good!!! :thumbsup2

We tried to watch Casablanca in prose but because we couldn't watch it one sitting it was hard to follow and enjoy, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in its entirety.

I loved Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, I'm sure My Fair Lady will be just as good.

and yep, I'm keeping my current avatar for a while. I like this one. ;)

We tried to watch Casablanca in prose but because we couldn't watch it one sitting it was hard to follow and enjoy, so I'm looking forward to seeing it in its entirety.

I loved Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, I'm sure My Fair Lady will be just as good.

and yep, I'm keeping my current avatar for a while. I like this one. ;)

My Fair Lady has really good music. I have it on my iPod and once I start listening to it, I can't stop for a while. My friend came over and said "you have to watch it" so we did... but I'm glad she made me.

I had to watch Casablanca with subtitles... but like most things, it's easier to understand once you get farther along.

I wanna see Kiki's Delivery Service too. It's got a commercial before all of my old Sing Along videos (which, yes, I have watched semi-recently. I regret nothing...)

Ever since we went on the Great Movie Ride my mom wants us to watch old, classic movies bahaha. Like Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Singing in the Rain, etc.

I've seen Gone with the Wind before though :p Not the other two

Ever since we went on the Great Movie Ride my mom wants us to watch old, classic movies bahaha. Like Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Singing in the Rain, etc.

I've seen Gone with the Wind before though :p Not the other two

Hahaha I watch old movies all the time because we have a channel with old movies.

I've watched Singing in the Rain a hundred times because of Acting Camp,I've seen Casablanca a couple of times and I haven't seen Gone with the Wind.

mindblown.jpg

:O
This means I'm related to Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Chaz Somers, Alfredo Flores, all of 1D, Ryan Butler, Nick Jonas, Taylor Swift, Lucy Hale, Tim Gunn, and Heidi Klum TWICE. Oh and of course Justin Bieber, but I'm not sure I want to be related to him... yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter