What's On Your Mind? The Starship Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston has been experiencing gentrification, and has one of the highest costs of living in the United States.

dangggg ittttt!

I MADE IT BACK ON HERE IN TIME! Phew, I am really excited for my WOYM thread!!

Last night (and still) I was REALLY sick. Like, throwing up sick :/ So I went to bed and it was like eight o'clock :/ that explains why I'm up at 8:30 this morning.

I'm watching Never Say Never AGAIN! <3 I told everybody I was gonna be watching it everyday, and here it is. I love this movie so much people just don't understand.

Love me love me say that you love me fool me fool me oh how you do me kiss me kiss me say that you miss me tell me what i wanna hearrrr tell me you love me! My heart is blind, but I don't care cause when I'm with you everything else dissapears. And everytime I hold you near I never want to let you go <3

besides him singing "With You" at the beginning e-mail video, Love Me is the opening song of the movie. Love that song.

He was born March 1, 1994 at 12:56 am on a Tuesday!

Does it scare me how those girls know that? Surprisingly, no. Because I know it too.

-Allison
-Ryan Good
-Carin
-Dan Kanter
-SCRAPPY <3 lawls.
"Justin is a pleasure to work with... ugh... most of the time. *shows video of Justin slamming down all the buttons on a control set* I kind of look at him like a little brother *shows video of the two fighting*" too cute.
-KENNY HAMILTON "Kenny is Justin's everything." <333333 "It's an uncle/nephew relationship, on my phone I have him programed in there as Nephew."

AND ALL THE HATERS I SWEAR THEY LOOK SO SMALL FROM UP HERE.

:wave:

I'm going to go watch Doctor Who again. Actually, I don't know why I posted in the first place, if I was going to leave right away...

Chaz is wearing a wind breaker... goodness Chaz we're not in the 90's anymore! Who on earth still wears wind breakers.

Let me tell you what you're missin'... PARADISE
Cause Shawty is a eenie meenie miniie mo lova'

I MADE IT BACK ON HERE IN TIME! Phew, I am really excited for my WOYM thread!!

Last night (and still) I was REALLY sick. Like, throwing up sick :/ So I went to bed and it was like eight o'clock :/ that explains why I'm up at 8:30 this morning.

): that sucks.

Wow, I was reading Star Tours 2 soft open reviews and it sounds FANTASTIC!! I really wanna go to WDW now. :/

Abby ----- hey, its okay...if at Disneyland:
even your most comfortable shoes kill your feet after 10+ hours,
if you bump into at least 3495830498533049 people,
if you use hand sanitizer more in one day than you did in your lifetime,
if you still feel giddy when you see Mickey Mouse,
if after all the lines, all the crowds, and all the pain, you still love "the happiest place on earth" :)

Awwwwh, I love Abby. She's my bestfriend's cousin and I always try to see her when she comes over to North Carolina. She lives in California, and went to DL yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter