• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's one question you absolutely hate being asked?

“Are those your natural teeth?“ followed by “ Are they dyed?” or something equally ludicrous.

I kid you not, the 80s were fun-filled.

• Haha
Reactions: shh

when are you an your partner having babies?
Honestly, this one. This one is the worst.

I’m not even going to go into our reasons, but there are so many reasons why a couple may not have kids. They may want to remain child free. They may be saving for a house (or paying off debt). They may have fertility problems. They may just be waiting. It doesn’t matter. I guarantee that every couple has thought about this. No one is just accidentally forgetting to have kids.

Why don't you have children? Usually followed up by either "i guess you don't like them" or "you're selfish". I am now at an age where I have the confidence to say "that's a great assumption. i actually had cancer as a child and can't have children but so kind of you to ask so i have to talk about it".

And then people look at you like you are the rude one.

When I was in my twenties and early thirties it was "When are you going to have kids?"

Then after I had the boys it was "So, are you going to try for a girl?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter