What's one question you absolutely hate being asked?

"What's for dinner?" I guess I didn't realize what a big part of life making dinner would be when I was young.

When my kids were young I often got "Are they all yours?" followed close by "You know how that happens, right?"

Should be noted all five of our kids are redheads, like me, and they all look alike so the question was stupid and annoying. Luckily we aren't out together much anymore and people don't ask that.

When dining out... Are you going to finish that? -or- Can I have a bite? ...especially before I've started eating.

There was a menu, you could have ordered what I did or coordinated with me before ordering so we could pick things we'd like to share. If not...it's my food and I'll offer it up IF and only IF I'm ready to do so. Of course, I feel bad when my mom is in the mix because she's the opposite. She will offer you the food on her plate before she even takes a bite.

I have an unusual name combination and when I have to tell someone or write it, I always either get a joke about it (I've heard them all folks give it up) or they ask is that really my name? Seriously, if I were going to make up a name it wouldn't be this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter