What's the best Dessert under DDP?

DisneyGerry

DIS Veteran
I like the DDP for the dessert which I may be too full without the DDP. While at WDW I prefer to spoil myself with a good dessert--of course most of the time I could just enjoy one of the Mickey Mouse ice cream bars. Any suggestions?

We loved the banana creme brulee at Kona Cafe and the maple creme brulee at LeCellier. Do you see a pattern here? The best CS dessert was the brownie at Earl of Sandwich. I made everyone at the table have a bite just so they'd know how good it was and that I wasn't making it up.

Best CS dessert was Boardwalk Bakery, OMG they were all soooo good. Especially the Tiramisu!!!

The apple tart at Liberty Tree Tavern was delicious. Warm apples... with the glaze and cinnamon ice cream on top.... it was great!!!

also the dessert at Ohana is incredible!!

I also love creme brulee but I forget if it was at Yachtsman or Narcooses that I had it?

The cheesecake brownie at the Boardwalk Bakery and everything at Kona was YUM!

I also think the Banana Creme Brulee' at Kona, and Maple at Le Cellier are the best we had, for CS, the variety and quality of desserts at Faontainview was wonderful!

:banana: I like the smores at Primetime Cafe........yummy in my tummy! :)
I keep hearing about this tango toast or something like that, I plan on making that a dessert w/ some icecream added to it! :)
Anything w/ a scoop of icecream is a wondeful thing. :banana:

Maple creme brulee at Le Cellier...mmmmmmm. It was so good I ate every bite even though I was so full I thought I might explode. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter