What's the best order to split a day between World Showcase and TL?

laurajetter

Mouseketeer<br><Font color="red">The Tag Fairy thi
Edited to add: We will be at Disney from 6/19-6/23.

I think we will have a couple days where we will go for a half-day to a waterpark and the other half at a park. One of those days I'm pretty sure will be Typhoon Lagoon and the World Showcase at EPCOT. I'm trying to figure out which one is better to have the early morning advantage? At first I was thinking we would do World Showcase first to get all our walking done then head over to TL to swim and relax. Now I'm wondering if that is not a good plan due to potential heavy lines at TL and not being about to find chairs/umbrellas for our group.

If we do go to TL first though, what will the crowds at World Showcase be like at mid-day? FYI, we have no interest in the Frozen ride, but will do the Mexico ride and perhaps one or two of the other show presentations at some of the other countries.

As far as the second split day, I'm thinking Blizzard Beach and then whatever other park we go to we'd mainly just go on FP rides since the crowds might be high at that point.

I'm looking for opinions... I've been to Disney a number of times through the years but it's been a while and everything seems so different! I'm having trouble figuring out a plan!

Edited to add: We will be at Disney from 6/19-6/23.

I think we will have a couple days where we will go for a half-day to a waterpark and the other half at a park. One of those days I'm pretty sure will be Typhoon Lagoon and the World Showcase at EPCOT. I'm trying to figure out which one is better to have the early morning advantage? At first I was thinking we would do World Showcase first to get all our walking done then head over to TL to swim and relax. Now I'm wondering if that is not a good plan due to potential heavy lines at TL and not being about to find chairs/umbrellas for our group.

If we do go to TL first though, what will the crowds at World Showcase be like at mid-day? FYI, we have no interest in the Frozen ride, but will do the Mexico ride and perhaps one or two of the other show presentations at some of the other countries.

As far as the second split day, I'm thinking Blizzard Beach and then whatever other park we go to we'd mainly just go on FP rides since the crowds might be high at that point.

I'm looking for opinions... I've been to Disney a number of times through the years but it's been a while and everything seems so different! I'm having trouble figuring out a plan!
Since World Showcase doesn’t open until 11am there is no “early morning” advantage to be had there.

Yes with showcase only opening at 11, I don’t see this being an option. Plus, I enjoy drinking so I rather go swim and then enjoy some drinks

Okay, that settles that then... I didn't realize it opened so much later. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter