• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats the best Towncar Service....

peaches

Mouseketeer
Going to WDW in next few weeks. What is your experiences with the various Town Car Services. Thanks

We have used TIffany Towncar for the last 3 visits and have been very happy with them.

Welcome to the dis! For better responses I am going to send this one over to the transportation board :)

We have also used Tiffany Towncar.
They met us at our baggage claim area. We were able to make a quick stop at a grocery store. The driver was very personable, the car was very nice & clean. They have a website, www.tiffanytowncar.com. There is a $5.00 coupon to print out and use.
We highly recommend Tiffany!

for our April trip. We have read good things about them on the DIS and they are a sponsor of the site. PS: We're from Easton.
Mike

We do a lot of Disney cruises, as well as WDW trips, and always use a towncar from Happy Limo for both. They are always prompt & dependable :) We'll be using them again for our Easter weekend trip (I'm already counting the days).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We'll be using yourride.net (gotta support the disboard sponsors). We have heard nothing but GREAT things about Rabbit and his company. I even read great posts about Rabbit when he worked for another town car service. Give 'em a try!

We used Tiffany Town Car in February when we stayed at All Star Music. This was the second time we used them. 2/7/02 we were picked up, no problem. At All Star Music, I paid the driver in cash, just like I did on our previous trip to Disney. On 2/15/02, our return trip went fine, but in the midst of getting myself, my 7 month pregnant daughter, and 2 year old granddaughter, the stroller, carseat and bags all taken care of, I inadvertantly did not tip the driver.
Now, today, I recieved my Visa bill in the mail. There is a charge on it, for Tiffant Town Car, in Orlando, for 2/18/02. Not only were we not even IN orlando on 2/18/02, but I never gave Tiffany any credit card info. The ONLY thing I used my credit card for, was to buy our Park Hopper Passes at the front desk at ALL Star Music. So, how did Tiffany get my credit card info?
I have emailed Tiffany Town Cars, and will call them tomorrow. I will also call the credit card company, AND Disney World. But, in the mean time, I would advise everyone.....DO NOT USE TIFFANY TOWN CAR SERVICE. You might end up paying more than you bargained for.

I have used Tiffany about 8 times and have been very pleased with their service.

Please wait until you hear back and find out what happened, it could be an innocent error. They are a very reputable company.
Cathy

We had a GREAT experience with Yourride in January. He's one of the sponsers of these boards--you can find his web site from his banner ad.

Rabbit was always in contact with us and provided terrific service!!

We are using Yourride-I look forward to hopefully meeting Rabbit-everyone speaks so highly of him and his company

PLEASE PLEASE ASSURE ME THAT I HAVE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN TIF TOWNCAR?!
I am very leary about creditcard theft

YIKES

We'll be using Yourride for the first time on this trip (March 14-22) -- Based on things I've read on these boards, I'm not expecting any problems. Rabbit called to confirm some information and he was a pleasure to talk with.

I'll post when we get back from our trip! :D

Rabbit -- see you soon!

My daughter & I used Yourride.net on Jan 17th & Jan 22nd for 1st time. Driver we had on Jan 17 & Rabbit himself on Jan 22nd were SO pleasant and friendly even at 4AM for ride to airport. Very quick & friendly communications both by e-mail & phone. Would definitely use them again.

We have never used Tiffany but we did use Florida Town car a few years ago and they were great! This year we are using Yourride (have to support our own) and so far my first impression was a good one. I registered thru the website and recieved a quick confirmation and before that I had called for information was Rabbittz was very pleasant and helpful not to mention quoted a great price! I'm looking forward to the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter