What's the cheapest way to get one day Sea World Tickets?

cmrules

Mouseketeer
On our next trip to the world we would like to do one day in Sea World. What's the cheapest way to buy a Sea World ticket? Are there any great deals or discounts out there? We are going in January.

Thanks!

The cheapest way (currently) is to purchase the tickets from the website directly. They are having a "everyone is a kid" offer where all tickets are $49. Posters have said that the tickets are good 1 year from purchase but I haven't confirmed that.

Last year someone told me about a frequent flyer card that you could get from an airline at no cost... I can't remember which airline (I'm thinking maybe Southwest) that also had a % off discount if you showed it at Sea World. I remember going online and checkingit out but sorry I can't remember the airline now.

I bought our tickets online through the SeaWorld website. The advanced purchase price was a good deal and the tickets were valid for use for at least a year after I bought them.

Yes, the Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards card (ff account) gives you a 20 percent discount at the gate. Just show them your card (or a copy--you can print it out from their website) and they'll give you the discount.

Two adult 1-day admissions were $105.56.

That's what we did in June. Painless and easy.

Well, I grew up in the military, so I've kind of already put in my 18 years (he he) so I don't think I'll be joining. Saw the deal online to buy everybody's ticket at a child's price, but that's still $200 for my family of 4. I was hoping there was a cheaper way to get in! Oh well. Thanks...

Any more thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

njziggy said:
The cheapest way (currently) is to purchase the tickets from the website directly. They are having a "everyone is a kid" offer where all tickets are $49. Posters have said that the tickets are good 1 year from purchase but I haven't confirmed that.

I just checked the AAA discounted ticket and it is the cheapest one the have is this one for the same price, $49.95.

Good Luck!

:tink:

If you enter the word "PEPSI" in the discount code box you get 10% off.

I have just purchased 2 adult & 2 child 1-day tickets for $178 ($190 incl tax)

HTH :)

I saw an ad for Seaworld tickets 2/$25. I called the number listed and the representative told me that you have to go through a 2.5 hr tour of the resort they were promoting. They also provide breakfast. (the 2.5 hrs also includes the time for breakfast). I also have 2 children so I needed four tickets. He gave me 4 adult tickets w/2 day admission for $115 this includes tax. I am not too keen on doing things like this but it is at least a $100 savings. The resort to be toured is half way between WDW and Seaworld so we don't have to go out of our way to attend this thing. I was able to schedule a 7:30 am tour on the day we were planning for Seaworld. If you are interested in this let me know and I can give you the name and # of who you need to call to get this set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter