What's the last clothing item you bought and

I work for JCPenney, so I always get good deals on clothes, but I am good about not going crazy shopping. I've gained about 10 lb. this last year since having a hysterectomy and going from supervising the support team to managing the department supervisors (not as much physical activity). So I purged my closet last weekend and gave lots of bottoms and a couple dresses I'd had forever and were still in good condition but were too tight on me to Goodwill.

I had some reward dollars plus a coupon and my associate discount and got a pair of black, grey, khaki, and wine pants for less than $5! Now I won't have muffin top since I'll be wearing the size I am supposed to!

A sweatshirt for me and a sweatshirt for DH at World of Disney a few days ago. We were having dinner when the temperature dropped and we were freezing.

I just bought the new yellowish Beauty and the Beast Dress from Torrid online - I'm waiting for it to arrive. Hoping I like it enough for it to be my Halloween costume for MNSSHP this year.

I also bought the Beauty and the Beast Leggings. Although it's already too warm for me to wear them this year but I'll have them for next fall/winter.

I bought a Slytherin sweatshirt from Universal Studios online store because they stupidly sold out, park wide, all houses, on day one, of all sizes above Large during Celebration of Harry Potter weekend. How is that even possible? It was the ONE thing I was looking forward to buying. I'm sporting it now!

last weekend
Long black yoga pants and a pink hoodie
good for walking & grocery shopping &
"today I want to be comfortable".

Athletic leggings at Costco today. I started with a personal trainer last week and didn't have any formal workout gear to wear. The last time I worked out was 4 years and 3 pregnancies ago...

where did you buy it?

I bought a lightweight green top at Kohls. It will be good for Spring.

I don't buy clothing that often because I want to lose weight but I had a gift card so I was happy to find something.

A shirt from Target. Red tshirt. Minnie ears/bow on front with the word "grandma". Got DD#2 one that says "mom" and GS#2 one that says "Mickey". I didn't get any for DD#1 or GS #1 or 3, as they weren't on the Disney trip with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter