• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the last party you attended?

My brothers birthday in April.

Upcoming will be my daughters graduation on Wednesday. Not a party per se, but we’re going out for dinner and then back to my parents house for cake and coffee.

May-great niece 1st bday Mother'sday weekend.

The next week on other side of the family nephew's graduation weekend of events out of town.

2 weeks ago...we usually have/attend a party/meetup or something the weekends we are kidless. This weekend it was date night, pride, and out with friends for dinner tonight. Next weekend we’re going to a 4 year olds bday party at the trampoline place. Our weekends are variable...lol! Wish I’d picked up that gift at target today...darn it!

Birthday party for my DH last night. I hosted it at a restaurant because work is taking a lot out of me right now and it was easier (and maybe even cheaper in the long run) to do it that way than clean, decorate and cook at home. Everybody seemed to have a great time. The best part is sitting here today NOT having to clean up from last night!! :bday:

My brothers birthday in April.

Upcoming will be my daughters graduation on Wednesday. Not a party per se, but we’re going out for dinner and then back to my parents house for cake and coffee.
Bring kleenex. :sad: I'm the mom of an "only" too and grad was a very, very emotional day. Laughter & tears, but draining all the same. My best to you all! :flower3:

Hosted 12 people for Bunco a couple of days ago. Not sure that’s really a party since it’s a monthly get together and was just my turn to host. Going away party for a coworker in May. Also hosted a brunch for DD’s college graduation in May.

Just got home from BIL's 50th birthday party. Hosted DS's grad party two weeks ago. Having a welcome home party for a nephew next weekend and wedding for a niece the following weekend. Thank goodness this doesn't happen often.

Today. College grad party followed by high school grad party. And dh and dd just dropped me off and they headed off to go to a retirement party. :flower1:

My own birthday at work. We have a lunch pot luck "party" for everyone's birthday in our department.

Before that it would have been work (different employer) Christmas Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter