• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's the most evil, depraved, nasty film you've even had the mischance of seeing?

Sightseers. I do not enjoy dark, weird, or quirky movies and it was all of the above. I think it was in the romantic comedy section and I did not find it funny or romantic. It wasn't scary, just not something I was willing to watch. I left the room after the 2nd murder. DH watched the whole thing and kind of liked it. :crazy2:

as of late... "Bones and All", seems like the trailer made it look interesting. The movie itself was (in my opinion) disgusting and gross.

ever, probably "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", my parents would not let me watch horror movies so when I was a teenager I had the opportunity to see an R rated horror movie I was all in. Yea I regretted it. I am old, and just thinking about that movie still bothers me and that was in the 80's when I saw that.

Event Horizon is right up there, also, this 1975 Italian Film called "Salo" or "The 120 Days of Sodom". I don't know if I can even describe what it's about on here without getting suspended. It's loosely inspired by Dante's Divine Comedy. A gratuitous amount of very awful stuff, had to fast forward through a lot of it.

Easy for me. Event Horizon. Evil film. They actually had to remove various torture scenes as even at the highest rating it was considered too nasty.
That's what came to mind for me, too. We rented it when I was 10 not realizing it was a horror movie. We were all kind of traumatized by it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter