Whats the one show/attraction you have never done and why?

Never gone in the Hall of Presidents...I despise politics

Only went up the Treehouse once...and that was one time too many

Never been to Tom Sawyers Island.....seems like a total snooze

Mission Space, either side. 1. Claustrophobic and 2. I can't do any spinning rides anymore without getting horribly sick.

I've never done Monster Inc. Not because of the wait time, but because the idea of listening to a bunch of cheesy jokes just does not appeal to me. I don't think think there's anything else that I've never been on, though there's several I haven't done in 15+ years.

Rock n Roller Coaster
Even though I am huge Aerosmith fan, I can't ride it due to neck problems. :sad2:

We have never done Fastasmic or Hoop De Do. We plan on it this September. Maybe lol

Mission Space- Orange. I don’t normally get motion sickness on thrill rides but I got very sick years ago after riding the Gravitron at the fair, so ever since I’ve stayed away from those centrifuge type of rides.

I've never seen a fireworks show at MK or DHS. I'd rather beat the crowd and head to the exit

Last edited:
We've never done Tower of Terror... I get motion sickness on elevator type rides and rides that go up and down, so I'm always afraid to try it!

I’ve been going to WDW since 1986 and somehow I have managed to never ride the train at MK. Said we were going to this past trip, but somehow missed it again. Maybe next trip!

Magic Carpets of Aladdin. If I'm going to do that type of ride, Dumbo (for tradition) and Astro Orbiter (because it's actually neat) are better choices.

Well I’ve never done a single attraction at HS because I’ve never been there. :duck:

I was planning on checking it out this last trip, but the kids opted for another MK day.

Wish we had gone to HS instead because it would have spared me a meal at Tony’s. :crazy2:

I can only pick one?!
Disclaimer- I can’t remember all my trips as a kid so I might have done one and don’t remember.

Tiki birds - no interest (but I think I went as a kid)
Enchanted tales - no interest
Astro Oribitor- terrified of heights

My parents made us see every show and every WS movie from 1988 to 2001.

The movie at the end of the Norway ride (RIP)...we always ran for the exit! lol

Hahaha. Oh gosh the poor Norwegian Cast Members. I remember seeing them looking kind of sad when people were racing away. One of them was saying, "please stay and enjoy the air conditioned theater, we're very proud to present our beautiful country" as almost every person booked it for the doors.

Must weigh in on Enchanted Tales w Belle. (No offense, Belle.) we finally tried it last trip and we felt it had all the appeal of attending a school play performed by children of people you don't know. Also, factor in the wait time and seating barely better than the school gym. I'd rather go visit Gaston. Seriously.

However, if your have small children who enjoy performing and you want cute photos (but no autographs) of them with Belle, then you should do it.

I have never been to Tom Sawyers Island. I have never been to the Disney Junior show. I don't think there are any other attractions CURRENTLY IN THE PARKS that I have not seen or done at least once. Now granted I haven't ridden the Carousel since the 1970s, but I have ridden it before. Enchanted Tales with Belle was definitely a one and done. I don't plan to ride the Speedway again. Everything else I try to do every trip--some multiple times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter