Whats the one show/attraction you have never done and why?

Hall of Presidents is actually pretty cool in its own right because of the animatronics, but with all the cheering and jeering I haven't bothered visiting it in a while.

Went to H of P for the first time in years last Saturday. Happily the crowd (and it was crowded!) was very respectful. Not one jeer or cheer, just respectful attentiveness, as it should be IMO.

Never have done Enchanted tales with Belle or Monsters inc laugh floor. Never had young kids with on the trips in the past couple of years so there was never really a need to do it.

MK: Enchanted Tales. Long lines when we went when it first opened. I had thought about going on our trip last week but it just didn’t work out.

EP: Mission Space Orange. I can barely handle Green.

AK: Primeval Whirl. The spinning. Ugh. My DS loves it but thankful his aunt and uncle love it too. They can have that bonding moment.

HS: I’ve done it all.

I've never done Enchanted Tales with Belle...just not interested.

I see a good number of people posting they have not done Tom Sawyer's Island and that has consistently been one of my son's favorites and a good opportunity to slow down and relax for adults. If I could get a cocktail, I'd sit there for a long time. Monsters' Inc. Laugh Floor is another favorite.

Captain EO. Why would I waste my time seeing an outdated, weird film when there are SO many other good options!

Dan

Hall of Presidents. Though, I could see my husband making us go see this next trip. My husband is sculptor, and he has been amused by the news articles about how poorly done Donald Trump's sculpture was and the rumors that Disney had started a Hilary sculpt and had to switch to Donald, as to atone for why his face is off.

Now if the question had been asked, what have I done that I would not have done again, definitely Stitch's Great Escape. For those of you who never did that one, wise choice.

Captain EO. Why would I waste my time seeing an outdated, weird film when there are SO many other good options!

Dan

First, because Michael Jackson

Second, Captain EO has been gone for a while now, maybe two years?

RNRC and EE. I don't think I could stomach either. I had a FP for EE a couple years ago, until I watched a video on YouTube. I'm glad I did though, riding that could have ruined my entire trip!
I also haven't done the Barnstormer, but I would feel silly going on that as an adult lol.

MK: Splash (don't want to get soaked) but my family loves it.
AK: Kali (don't want to get soaked) the family loves this one too.
HS: Frozen sing along (DS had no interest, so we haven't been) I don't see me going to this ever.
EP: I've not seen Illuminations! That will be remedied in April, though.

I've never managed to find time to see the beauty and the beast show in DHS. I'm going to try this summer, though
If you like Beauty and the Beast, mini plays, and/or a slightly cooler space while resting your legs, I recommend the Beauty and the Beast play!

I have not done Tower of Terror (don't think I can), and the Pandora rides. Couldn't get fast passes, and will not wait 3+ hours for a ride.

I have a lot longer list than most people.

MK: Country Bear Jamboree - seems boring / Enchanted tales - not interested / Mad Tea party -:sick: / Monsters Inc - Don't know why we don't go in but we always just pass it up / Seven Dwarfs - lines always too long

EP: Mission: Space - built up a fear of it when it was brand new and now refuse to go on even the tamer side

AK: Avatar & Na'vi - we will on our next trip / Primeval Whirl - :sick:

HS: We've done everything

I have a lot longer list than most people.

MK: Country Bear Jamboree - seems boring / Enchanted tales - not interested / Mad Tea party -:sick: / Monsters Inc - Don't know why we don't go in but we always just pass it up / Seven Dwarfs - lines always too long

EP: Mission: Space - built up a fear of it when it was brand new and now refuse to go on even the tamer side

AK: Avatar & Na'vi - we will on our next trip / Primeval Whirl - :sick:

HS: We've done everything

After looking at some of the replies I completely forgot about some of these attractions/shows! So my list would actually be a good bit.

I've never done the Enchanted Tiki Room... was going to do it a couple of years with little one while Wife and older kids rode BTMRR. We were sitting in the theater and as the show was beginning, I get a text that wife and kids were off much earlier than expected. We got up and left thinking we'd come back, but it never happened.

Also we've never done Tom Sawyer island simply because of time. And Stitch because I don't want to ruin the fond memories I have of alien encounter.

Be careful doing things just to check them off your list. My mother and I did that once with the Tiki bird show... yeah, there's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Ugh, awful.
This was us too. Let's check it out, it's a classic, and it's hot. So we did. Once. Totally do not understand the love for the Tiki birds. My 12 year old (at the time) daughter said "if you do that again, you're doing it alone."

Monsters, inc is the best! We love it too!

And my daughter did get her joke read the last time we went and she felt like she was queen of the world! :laughing:
We love Monsters. We go several times, every trip. I love the interaction with the audience. We have all been 'picked' and my daughter's joke was read one time when we went in December. I personally did not like being 'picked' and try to hide from that, but it was still funny.

I know this is more than ONE, but if you only include current attractions:

Triceratop Spin -- After Primeval Whiplash and Dinosaur, I've generally avoided Dinoland entirely.

Long Lines/FastPass Tiering
  1. Test Track -- I was going to do it one time when FEA went down, but even the FastPass line was very long, so I opted for MS Green instead, which was a mistake.
  2. Rafiki's Planet Watch (incl. Train, Petting Zoo) -- The line was insanely long. I waited for a while with no train in sight and left as did several others.
Fear
  1. Space Mountain -- Plus Reports of Tight Seats
  2. Mission Space Orange -- Plus Didn't like Green
  3. Tower of Terror
  4. Rock N Roller Coaster -- Plus I don't like loud music
Waiting for my August (Birthday) Trip
  1. Meet Ariel
  2. Enchanted Tales with Belle
  3. Meet Cinderella & Elena -- I may skip this entirely and just do CRT or 1900 PF in August.
  4. Meet Rapunzel & Tiana -- I may skip this entirely, especially if I do CRT and Rapunzel is there (she's in some of the Promo Pics).
  5. Meet Anna & Elsa
Never Got Around to Doing
  1. Astro Orbiter*
  2. Barnstormer*
  3. Casey Jr. Splash Station
  4. The Circle of Life*
  5. Turtle Talk
  6. Gran Fiesta
  7. Path of the Jedi
  8. Beauty and the Beast*
  9. Fantasmic!
  10. Disney Junior -- I was long past the target age when it opened, but will probably check it out sometime.
  11. Red Carpet Dreams
  12. Maharajah Jungle Trek
  13. Rivers of Light -- I'm considering the Tusker House River of Lights dining package for August.
Lack of Interest
  1. Magic Carpets -- I was past the target age when it opened.
  2. Reflections of China
  3. Festival of the Lion King
  4. Finding Nemo Musical
*We went to Disney a lot from 1983-1996. It's possible I rode some of these, but just don't remember it.

I've never seen a fireworks show at MK or DHS. I'd rather beat the crowd and head to the exit

I'm pretty sure I saw MK's as a kid, but wouldn't hang around for them now. I did see them once from my hotel room, a few times in my rearview mirror on World Drive, and once from an airplane (I think I was flying into MCO). The last one was really weird...looking down at the fireworks well below you.

Stitch’s Great Escape. Figure I’m not missing anything.

You didn't.

Primeval Whirl is about the only one I haven’t done. I love thrill rides other than the wild mouse type style. From reviews I’ve read it doesn’t seem like I’ve missed much.....

Only a case of whiplash. The only thing scary is that it feels like it might derail every time it does a 180. Otherwise it is just a church carnival/county fair ride that beats you up.

I never went to Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends at Animal Kingdom because I dislike snakes.

Is this gone? I've never heard of it.

Aw, I love country bears! It’s funny, my kids and I just watched the CB movie last night (off topic I know) I found it in the library and didn’t know it existed. (It was just ok)

Country Bears (along with Small World) were must does for my Dad when I was little. I didn't think I'd ever heard of the movie, but after Googling it I think I may have seen clips when it was released. I gotta check that out some time.

RNRC and EE. I don't think I could stomach either. I had a FP for EE a couple years ago, until I watched a video on YouTube. I'm glad I did though, riding that could have ruined my entire trip!
I also haven't done the Barnstormer, but I would feel silly going on that as an adult lol.

Most of Everest isn't too bad. The really intense part is when it goes backwards after you get to the area where the tracks are torn up [by the Yeti]. The last cart in particular is more intense. I guess it depends on how averse you are to thrill rides. It is nowhere near as intense as say a Dragons (Universal) where you are pushed against your seat by the G Forces for almost the entire ride and fully invert (get turned upside down), but a lot more intense than 7DMT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter