What's the one thing (in the World) everyone should do at least once?

Look at Walt and Lillian Disney Pictures under the RR station and read what else is there Thank You Disney Family, you bring much joy to mine :thumbsup2

Rent a mini racer boat and cruise around the lake. We have done this twice and some of my best pics are of my son driving next to me and racing alongside my daughter and husband in their boat. So much fun!

Rent a mini racer boat and cruise around the lake. We have done this twice and some of my best pics are of my son driving next to me and racing alongside my daughter and husband in their boat. So much fun!

I want to do this so bad next time!

Get an ADR at an MK restaurant before the park opens and be one of the very few people on Main Street!!

Hands down - Osborne Lights - they will blow you away.

I have to second the idea of making reservations or something that will allow you to enter MK before the park opens. We did it for the first time this last trip and it was just an awesome feeling to walk down Maine Street with hardly any people and the Photopass photographers are out and we got some great people-free castle photos! I would also suggest taking the time to do one of the many tours that Disney offers. We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour, which was fabulous, but has an age minimum of 16, so it might not work for all families. However it was very informative and I learned a lot that I didn't know as well as getting an opportunity to open my eyes up to a lot of things I may have never noticed before. I have to say that in an extremely positive way I will never look at the MK the same way. Overall I think the tours may not be great for first time visitors, but if you've experienced the parks before they provide an eye opening new way to look at things.

A Christmas or Halloween Party

Wild Africa Trek...this is probably one of the best things we have ever done at WDW!

And I will second Osborne Lights...WOW!

Kelly

Main Street Electrical Parade followed by Wishes is my favorite Disney experience!

The Pirates League...the entire family should do it together and I don't think there is an age limit (but check to be sure). My family of 5 did this for the first time this past visit. We had soon much fun!!!

Also, evening magic hours are the best!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter