What's the predicted weather where you are tomorrow?

Being as I am to land in Orlando @ 8am ish tomorrow, the forecast is a heckova lot better then what I am leaving behind in PA!! Whooo Hooooo :sunny::hyper2:

Haha. I used to pay attention. Now I just look out the window as I step outside. Sometimes I run back in to get a coat.

Last edited:

Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 20 in the morning and minus 12 in the afternoon.

Weather Alert Day. Heavy rain and wind expected in the afternoon. High 52, low 49. Possible flash flood watch.

Being as I am to land in Orlando @ 8am ish tomorrow, the forecast is a heckova lot better then what I am leaving behind in PA!! Whooo Hooooo :sunny::hyper2:
Definitely better! Though we can't complain much about this winter. I haven't touched my shovel and I just remarked yesterday when I got to work, it was only the 4th time I had frost on the car windows. I'm use to every 3 days snow blowing the driveway for 3 hours after work. My shovel hasn't even been pulled out of storage yet. So many years of mild winters that I'm confused as to where I am living, LOL.

Partly sunny and high in the 40's it says. 5-10 mph winds. Overnight it's been quite cold in the 20's, which even overnight it's been very warm this winter so this 28ish leaving for work feels really cold these past few days.

-17C with a chance of flurries. It’s been between -10 and -20 and snowing lightly all week. It’s usually a little nicer at this time of year.

Low 50s, 90% chance of rain and snow in already soaked California. Supposed to see Stevie Nicks and Billy Joel at SOFI stadium. Gonna be cold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter