What's the weirdest thing you've heard someone say while sleeping?

my DH in his sleep

DH:What’s my mission?
Me: What???
DH: Get the men out of there!!
Me: Babe!!

He woke up and we both laughed.

My husband talks in his sleep, sometimes you can even have a conversation with him.

My favorites though were, "Why can't the cat wear pants?" and "I gotta a dollar! I gotta dollar! I gotta dollar hey hey hey hey!" (yes the little jingle from Little Rascals).

My daughter and I both talk in our sleep. My ex-husband once told me that she and I had a full (nonsensical) conversation while we were both asleep.

A former co-worker was on the phone with a client and fell asleep (said it was because the client was droning on). I sat across from him and saw his head roll back. All of a sudden he said "What would Dan Rather say". I think I threw something at him to wake him up. We still joke about it today.

An old girlfriend fell asleep and started mumbling, I asked her "whatcha doin"? She replied "mailin' letters".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter