What's the worst restaurant in WDW?

We LOVED San Angel the first time we went - years ago....
We HATED it last June! Food was lousy and the service horrendous.

Did not care for Spoodles - atmosphere was nice but the menu selection was scant.

Our favorite is the Chefs de France.... and we enjoyed Shula's last year.

Next month we will return to Chefs, and will be trying for the first time the Rose & Crown and 50's PT Cafe.. after that, we'll see what we feel like eating at that time! :goodvibes

Ha. We love Akershush for the food too. Really it is DH favorite was before the Characters and is after. He is a Chef (very good might I add) too. he loves that it is different. Also When we go the Chef always comes out to talk to us and last time brought him samples of 2 things to try before he ordered one. It was great.

Akershus was my 2nd favorite too (I had dinner there...not B or L). I ordered the Traditional Kjottkaker and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!! :thumbsup2

I've only been to WDW once, but I was disappointed with San Angel Inn (the chips are Tostitos and the salsa tasted canned). I was also a little disappointed with the Teppanyaki restaurant--it was okay, but not nearly as good as other restaurants of this kind that I've been to.

My favorites were OHana and the Scifi Dine-in because they had great atmosphere.

Our whole family did not like Pizzafari , rude cashier ,bad pizza and bad kid meals. Maybe it is better now but this is the only place I will not go back to , we can get pizza anywhere.

:thumbsup2
We will never eat there again - it was terrible.

Crystal Palace breakfast. Once was enough for us!

We love the Crystal Palace breakfast.

Tony's Town Square
I agree. Ate on there on the ddp and was so glad we didn't pay out of pocket. Will not return.
Tony's
Sci-Fi (two strikes on this one at dinner, would be willing to try lunch)

I agree. Sci Fi is only good for atmosphere. DS6 begged to go there last trip, so we told him we would go again on our next trip. I made ADRs for lunch, though.

Hollywood & Vine - we used to love this one, but the last time we ate there, it wasn't so good.

Question:
What do you think of Nine Dragons?
I haven't seen it posted here, but recently have seen other posts that said it hasn't been good lately.

We aren't going back to 'Ohana till they change the menu. We ate the new menu last September and it went from one of our favorites to our least favorite.

We are also not going to San Angel Inn.

Garden Grill. Gross, slimy, cold food and a TERRIBLE waiter. Ick.

Ditto on that! We had an 8pm ADR and we weren't even half way through our meal when the waitress said, "because its almost closing there may not be an desserts for you" I just kindof looked at her like "your crazy lady, I paid for the whole meal including dessert"!:headache:

Ditto on that! We had an 8pm ADR and we weren't even half way through our meal when the waitress said, "because its almost closing there may not be an desserts for you" I just kindof looked at her like "your crazy lady, I paid for the whole meal including dessert"!:headache:

hahahahahahaa...the look on her face had to priceless ::rotfl2:

--Mr. DB

Flame Tree Barbecue @ AK. The meat was greasy and the fries were worse. It was early, they had just opened so mabye that was it. I'd read a lot of reviews from people who really liked it. I love good barbecue, but that just wasn't it.

Flame Tree Barbecue @ AK. The meat was greasy and the fries were worse. It was early, they had just opened so mabye that was it. I'd read a lot of reviews from people who really liked it. I love good barbecue, but that just wasn't it.

Yep I think that's a classic example of any resturant can have an off day/meal. We were just there on Sunday around 1, and it was very good. Well not the beans, but the pork wasn't greasy and the fries were crisp. The kids loved the fruit salad. I liked their chicken wings that they wouldn't touch.

Question:
What do you think of Nine Dragons?
I haven't seen it posted here, but recently have seen other posts that said it hasn't been good lately.

This is one of our ADR's for Sept, my husband's request. We love Chinese food so I am assuming its good. From the neg reviews is just people saying its not worth the money, its free to us so I will take it being as good as our local shop..popcorn::

We were at Ohanas last January and food was excellent. They did bring us one dried over done steak skewer. We asked for another and it was cooked excellent.

We had 7 nights of TS's last January and everywhere we went had great food and great service. The only small issue was that we were seated 45 minutes past our ADR for Coral Reef. We did get seated against the aquarium and the food and service were quite good.

Our family has two favorite worst restaurants:

Sci-Fi Dine In, Lousy Food, Horrible service, yuck!

The Hibachi restaurant in Japan. Just not worth the money. A better show (much better), more food, and a complete dinner can be had for les at any BeniHana's.

worst - Sci-Fi, no doubt in my mind

We love Trail's End (and the Hoop De Doo), and it is interesting no one said Hoop De Doo as they basically share the same kitchen and food service (and in some aspects food), yet Trail's End was mentioned often..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter