what's the worst thing you've eaten at wdw?

EvilQueenT

DIS Veteran
i know we've all had some fabulous meals and menu items while at wdw but i recently had one of the worst appetizers i've ever had in my entire life and ugh ugh ugh it was at wdw. this was a cheddar bacon type soup (soup of the day on the menu) at the grand floridian cafe... if you closed your eyes you would think you were eating salty cheez whiz soup. so just curious... what and where was your worst?

Pizza at the All Stars food court. It just had a horrible taste to it, and the crust was very doughy.

Probably the worst imo is the nasty passion fruit sauce they put on a lot of the desserts at the wave. It looks like snot.... and tastes like rotten apples. Yuck.

DD and I were sharing an entree at TTS, which the server was aware of and I had asked if she could do half the pasta in tomato sauce and half in alfredo, and she nodded enthusiastically as if she understood but when the plate came back (we had asked for two plates) the sauces had been mixed together into one big pink lump - yuck, yuck, yuck. No - it did not taste like a lovely tomato cream sauce. She seemed to pleased with herself for getting the kitchen to do this we didn't have the heart to send it back so just stirred it around a bit on our plates and pleaded being full (meanwhile stealing what we could from the boys plates). NEVER assume someone understands what you want!

I'm also not a big fan of dole whips :confused3

When I went to Disney with my grandparents about 15 years ago we stopped for dinner at the Land at Epcot. My sister and I each ordered Mac & cheese...it was the worst mac and cheese I've ever had in my life. It was so bitter, we both said it was disgusting but my grandma didn't believe us...until she tried it. She hates wasting money/food, but after taking one bite of it she threw it away. We still talk about that horrible mac & cheese incident.

It is a tie--the buffet at Hollywood & Vine and the skillet at WCC--neither one--NEVER AGAIN! Disgusting is too kind of a word for it.

Our entire meal at Raglan Road and Nine Dragons...spitting your food out into your napkin does not a good meal make

The San Angel counter service - we got there RIGHT when they opened too so it's not like the food had been sitting because it was late for lunch. The beans looked about 300 years old and I could NOT eat my entree. I had heard people compare it to Taco Bell and hey, I like Taco Bell just fine so I gave it a go. No, even Taco Bell would not serve that swill :sad2:

The lemon-basil sorbet at the Wave. It was part of a combo of three and while the others were bad, that one especially terrible. It's been over a year and the taste of it still haunts me. One of those moments in life I wish I could go back and just never taste it.

The counter service at Japan. I got the chicken/beef combo and it was so fatty, I ate the rice and threw the rest of the plate away. Ewwww

Chicken nuggets and fries from ABC in DHS...We have eaten there twice first time was not good...Second time was terrible...The kids would not even eat the nuggets or fries...Never again.

The cornbread stuffing at Crystal Palace (it was so dry and bland) or The Big Bowl of Chicke Soup at Pop Century it was more like an asian inspired bean sprout soup than the yummy soup at 50s PTC

The infamous Dole Whip ... waaay too tart!

My entire meal (awful-tasting steak, half-raw potatoes and icky salad dressing) at Sci-Fi for dinner.

All of our food at ABC Commissary. Blech!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter