Votes: 19 8.2%
  • 79-91

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 92-99

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 74 32.0%

• Total voters
My ratio is 160:160 = 160/160 = 1
"Multiply the result ... by 100 to convert it into a percentage"...
My percentage is 100%.

I've been here (looks over to below my minion)...a little minute...and I've never heard of clean or dirty points.
Oops, yeah my math formula is not really correct. Check my edit below, is that better:
CP Ratio= (Clean points/Total points) X100%

For example: If I own just one 150 point direct contract my CP ratio would be 100%. If I owned 150 direct and 150 resale my CP ratio would be 50%

I am happily 0%. I got great deals on both my contracts, and the current "incentives" are not that great. There has never been a time where I wish I had direct... now I do have one resale that I can book anywhere, so that helps. But I still feel that even without that I would only be missing out on Riviera, so not really a big loss at this point. Who knows what the future will hold.

Well over 1K points and happily 0% clean. Grandfathered blue card on all 4 UYs with 250 restricted points that cannot be used at RIV. No regrets with buying resale, although I do revisit the possibility of buying direct with each new resort.

3% One little 25 pointer to get member benefits. Don't think I would get 150 today to get member benefits, especially with no AP's....

I bought resale to start, 110, then 80 direct. I may eventually get 70 VGF but right now I have enough banked points to do whatever I want most years.

50% clean (275 Direct and 270 resale). When my resale that is in progress closes, it will be 46% clean (275 direct and 320 resale). But all that could change with VDH as I am interested in points there.

Interesting results so far. Surprised to see an almost even split between those who only own 100% direct or 100% resale. I would have guessed that there would be more resale but I'm likely biased by too much time on the ROFR thread :)

I'm wondering if Stargazer made this poll based on my crazy idea to see if DVC would allow us to "wash" our "dirty" points (likely for a good amount of $$$) as long as we held at least a 50% direct to resale ratio for the number of points you could wash.

Based on the poll results there are about a third of members who could possibly take advantage of a program like this if they allowed it. Chances are low of this ever happening, but still interesting to see :)

I'm a bit dirtier than clean now (200 direct, 250 resale). I added the extra 50 direct to an initial 150 just as some insurance against increased ME requirements (on the odd chance that they decide NOT to honor grandfathering, or try to exclude some benefit from grandfathering).

According to poll right now, about 30 percent of respondents are <1/3 dirty and about 30 percent are >2/3 clean. Interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter