Whats your fav. resort dining hall?

jaydubjw24

Earning My Ears
We are heading down to Disney World in June and we have had alot of the restaurants in the park. was looking to head over to another resort to have dinner when we arrive. any suggestions???

Thank you in advance.

What hotel/park will you be coming from and do you have a car or will you be relying on Disney transporation?

When you say "Dining Hall" do you mean Food Court? Or are you looking for more expensive sit down table service restaurants?

Pepper Market at Coronado Springs is fantastic. I also really like Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary. We also like to grab something at Captain Cook's at the Poly and hang out on the beach and watch the Electrical Water Pageant.

CSR, POR, and AoA have great food courts. You may also enjoy hitting the Boardwalk for the pizza window and a trip to Ample Hills Creamery.

we have been to AoA and it was really good... i have heard recommendations of the peppers market before

we are staying at Pop Century and will be using the bus system

For food and value, and you ease, AoA Landscape of Flavors is one of the top ones.

Given you have to use bus system, I don't know that I would go way out of my way burning time for a food court. BUT easily from a park a good option is Capt Cooks in Poly. Otherwise food / value = Disney Springs. D-Luxe Burger, Blaze, Wolfgang Puck Express ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter