What's your favorite Christmas movie?

It's a Wonderful Life

But, I can't stand Mr. Potter and I usually have to get up an leave when George is begging him to help him (and he knows he stole the money). Mr. Potter is the worst villian....

For a more fun choice--
Jingle All the Way

Miracle on 34th Street, both versions but the 1st the best!

giphy.gif

Elf and The Santa Clause (and The Santa Clause 2).

We just watched A Christmas Story the other night. Only the second time I've ever seen it. It was awkward and uncomfortable to watch for the most part. I know that it seems like a favorite for so many people, but I just don't understand the appeal. Can someone explain to me what I am missing?

The Santa Clause. Honorable mention for the original Miracle on 34th Street and Christmas With the Cranks. I didn't care for that one much in the theaters, but I have watched it several times since and I like it more and more each time.

I love me some Christmas but have never really liked Christmas movies (I do like It's a Wonderful Life, though) but I watched one the other day on Hallmark "Debbie Macomber's Trading Christmas". I really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter