What's your favorite disney resort?

Wilderness Lodge but I've never stayed there:goodvibes
I think of the ones I have stayed at it would be Old Key West.
My favourite value would be All Star Movies and my favourite moderate would be Port Orleans French Quarter:)

Have stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, All Star Movies, All star Sports, Coronado Springs and Pop Century..My kids(big kids at ages 16 and 21) alll time favorite is Pop Century..of course cant wait to try Art Of Animation

Contemporary before the remodel. Absolute favorite EVER. Now it's Port Orleans French Quarter followed by the Polynesian. I would probably choose Poly first because of the monorail, but I just love the FQ.

My all time favorite resort is the Animal Kingdom Lodge! I have stayed there twice and to me, it is the best-themed of all their resorts. And plus, you get to watch the animals without leaving your hotel! It's amazing!

my favorite value is Pop Century. I've stayed there alot and i absolutley love it. Other than that, i love Beach Club, Poly, Contemporary, and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thats a super tough one, umm well heres my top 3:

1) BLT/ Contemporary
2) Kidani Village/ Animal Kingdom Resort
3) Beach Club!

(Not in any specific order)

My favorite has to be Port Orleans French Quarter. It's not hard to maneuver around, and you can find everything pretty easily. Plus the atmosphere and food aren't that bad either. We have stayed at many resorts over the years, but that has been my favorite so far. Following that is Coronado Springs, Wilderness Lodge, and All Star Movies/Music.

Well ive stayed at Wilderness Lodge, AKL, SSR, and BC...I think AKL has the best atmosphere, theming and is gorgeous out of those, but BC has by far the best location, to me, on property! Although I have always LOVED to go to poly, as well!

I've only ever stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, and I love it.
But I would love to someday stay at Beach Club.

I always liked the Contemporary when I was little. I dreamed of staying there and going to Chef Mickey's all the time.

I think Animal Kingdom Lodge (animals and the theming is incredible), Yacht & Beach Club, and the Polynesian would also be lovely to stay at.

I've stayed at AKL, Beach Club, and All-Star Music. My favorite of those is Beach Club because you can walk to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios so you can easily eat somewhere different every day, and you can sometimes get to those parks faster than by bus or monorail! You can also walk around the BoardWalk and the pool is huge. In many rooms, you can hear and see some of IllumiNations. :)

We stayed at the Beach Club when we went last year.
But we stay at the Yacht Club whenever we go, and its my all time favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter