• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite grab-and-go breakfast?

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
I'll be staying at PBH for two nights in early November and want to maximize park time. What are some places I can just grab something like a breakfast sandwich, chocolate croissant, or other pastry as I head to the parks in the morning? Either at PBH, City Walk, or in the parks (planning on IOA one day and USF the other).

I'll probably have more leisurely lunches and dinners, but need sustenance in the morning as I start my day. :-)

Granola or protein bars brought from home. :) The breakfast lines are often longer than I want to wait in! Hit Starbucks once in Universal or Croissant Moon.

I'll be staying at PBH for two nights in early November and want to maximize park time. What are some places I can just grab something like a breakfast sandwich, chocolate croissant, or other pastry as I head to the parks in the morning? Either at PBH, City Walk, or in the parks (planning on IOA one day and USF the other).

I'll probably have more leisurely lunches and dinners, but need sustenance in the morning as I start my day. :-)

I believe the Gelateria is the only place at PBH that you can get any "grab and go" options - https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/things-to-do/dining/gelateria/menu.html

We bring cereal and pick up a package of Cinnabon to have in our room before going to the parks. Or we hit Starbucks as soon as we get into the park (there is one in both IOA and USF) - I would avoid the one on Citywalk as it is usually very busy.
Beverly Hills Boulangerie (USF) and Croissant Moon Bakery (IOA) are also decent options if you are just looking for pastries.

My favourite is a cheesy and hammy croissant washed down with a vanilla latte laced with tequilla. We find breakfast at RPR is sooooo expensive now, that we can only call in a couple of times before leaving for the parks. ‍♀️.

How bad are the crowds at Voodoo donuts?
I was there for nine days and had VooDoo donuts on three days - never really saw much crowd wise
I also went back on Saturday afternoon to grab a dozen.
Personally - I think they look amazing - but was not all that impressed overall

I'm not a fan of Starbucks at home, but I usually go to Starbucks for a cold brew ice coffee and the spice chorizo sandwich and then sit outside and people watch

Honestly, I'm hitting our local Aldi before we leave and bringing a box of power bars, pop tarts (hey it's vacation) and other dry snacks for both breakfast and the inevitable "I' just ate my weight in a very expensive lunch and now I'm starving" conversation once we've dragged ourselves back to the room. It's cheaper and it's easier to grab and go in the morning so we can maximize our park time.

We were there for just under 3 weeks and we never saw a line the whole time we were there.........we were in and out past Voodoo at various times of day and night.

Certainly no line outside the store which we had seen previously. When we bought our donuts from them we were in and out in a few minutes.......we spent longer choosing which ones we were going to have........they were delicious.........

We saw crowds at Voodoo in the evening but there was no line when we stopped there at 10 AM on Saturday. I looooved my "Dirt" donut (essentially Oreo-flavor). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter