What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
Not a huge ice cream fan but every now and then I get a craving. I either go to black raspberry or chocolate chip mint (has to be green)

Toss up between Haagen-Dazs Rum Raisin and Baskin Robbins Chocolate Peanut Butter.

ETA: Not in the same week. Or month.

Cantw8 said:
you are soooo vanilla :rotfl:

yes, but does it have to be green????:rotfl:

I only like mint and chip that is green, white mint and chip doesn't taste as good for some reason.

Black raspberry, but here in the mid-west WHEN you can find it which is rare, they ruin it by putting chunks of dark chocolate in it. I like just plain black raspberry or swirled with vanilla ice cream.

Blue Bell flavors only, no other brand---

1. Pecan Pralines and Cream
2. Southern Blackberry Cobbler

I like vanilla, but it has to use real vanilla for flavoring. I can taste the difference. And generally now I have to buy organic if I want real vanilla.
Heck if something has 'natural' vanilla flavor it could be castoreum which is made from beavers' anal glands (yum?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter