What's your favorite old FORGOTTEN Disney movie

I've never been to the Disneyland theme park. I have added it to my list of places I'd like to visit someday. I hear they also have my beloved Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I loved that as a child.

Yes we do, and it remains one of my favorites :love: If they replaced with Pooh like at WDW, I'd be so upset! I think it'll be there for a long time though; it gets preferential treatment since it is one of the last remaining rides that was open on opening day.

Pete's Dragon...never see any merchandise :snooty: also the classic music movies: Fun and Fancy Free & Make Mine Music

I also see no shirts for Fantasia & Fantasia 2000 except Sorcerer Mickey,but I remember when they only had him in Disney's Hollywood Studios

Another vote for Summer Magic! (Actually, I'm so glad there are others of you out there-I was afraid I was the only one).

Summer Magic is my fave Disney and Hayley Mills movie. The Haley Mills collection are such great movies, especially for little girls and young women. My sister and I spent a lot of time on hot summer nights watching the Disney Channel (when it used to be good!;)).

It seems like there should be a new push of Hayley for contemporary girls/young women-I think the movies are timeless.

Pete's Dragon...never see any merchandise :snooty: also the classic music movies: Fun and Fancy Free & Make Mine Music

I also see no shirts for Fantasia & Fantasia 2000 except Sorcerer Mickey,but I remember when they only had him in Disney's Hollywood Studios

In 1984 I went with a friend of mine to Disney. We visited the Magic Kingdom and River Country. We had a blast at RC. We saw the Electric Light Parade. In the MK at a gift shop, we bought a very large stuffed Pete's Dragon. I wonder if they still have him? Probably not. :sad2:

You know what Disney should do?... they should start another channel just for Disney classic movies!! :yay:

Nice advice people like us who love Disney movies but have missed them for our younger age will than be able to watch them also.

Newsies!!! As popular as Disney has made musicals lately you'd think they'd at least show it on the Disney Channel.

sailorstitch

Newsies!!! As popular as Disney has made musicals lately you'd think they'd at least show it on the Disney Channel.

sailorstitch

Yes, I have that one listed on the first page in the list. Hey Disney... are you reading?:confused3 We really need a Disney Movie classics channel! Yoo hooo... Disney execs? Are you listening? popcorn::

Wow. No one said my old time favorite disney movie yet. It has go to be The Happiest Millionaire. It makes me laugh everytime I watch it. I could also watch Tommy Steele forever. He is so entertaining. If anyone else has seen this let me know. Not many people have.

Yes, I have that one listed on the first page in the list. Hey Disney... are you reading?:confused3 We really need a Disney Movie classics channel! Yoo hooo... Disney execs? Are you listening? popcorn::[/QUOTE

A Disney Movie classics channel would be amazing!

My favorite forgotten Disney movie is Newsies; seems to be a popular choice around these parts!

Wow. No one said my old time favorite disney movie yet. It has go to be The Happiest Millionaire. It makes me laugh everytime I watch it. I could also watch Tommy Steele forever. He is so entertaining. If anyone else has seen this let me know. Not many people have.

I've just added that to our running list in the first post! We're going to have a great list of movies to rent from Netflix! popcorn:: I've never seen that one, although it sounds familiar.

The Santa Claus!! I love that movie, and always pop it in this time of the year.

I also love the new Parent Trap (with Lindsay Lohan). I can't help it, but I adore it.

Another vote for Summer Magic! (Actually, I'm so glad there are others of you out there-I was afraid I was the only one).

Summer Magic is my fave Disney and Hayley Mills movie. The Haley Mills collection are such great movies, especially for little girls and young women. My sister and I spent a lot of time on hot summer nights watching the Disney Channel (when it used to be good!;)).

It seems like there should be a new push of Hayley for contemporary girls/young women-I think the movies are timeless.

Not just for girls and women. I was a 10 year old boy when the Hayley films were coming out and I had quitethe thing for her. Must have been the accent. ;)

Pete's Dragon
Tron (Original)
Cool Runnings also pretty much anything else with John Candy :)

I'd have to agree on Oliver and Company. Such a good movie. IT HAD BILLY JOEL! It was also the start of the Disney Renaissance. Also Tron and Pete's Dragon. And The Black Cauldron, and Treasure Planet and Atlantis the Lost Empire.

I'd have to agree on Oliver and Company. Such a good movie. IT HAD BILLY JOEL! It was also the start of the Disney Renaissance. Also Tron and Pete's Dragon. And The Black Cauldron, and Treasure Planet and Atlantis the Lost Empire.

Wow... didn't even think of Treasure Planet and Atlantis.. I added those to our list! I have Atlantis on DVD, but only the kids have watched it!:sad2:

I love the original Parent Trap and of course Pollyanna. :lovestruc

Was The Absentminded Professor a Disney film? :confused3 Or Follow Me Boys? Even if not, they're good films. Love this thread!:cheer2:

I love the original Parent Trap and of course Pollyanna. :lovestruc

Was The Absentminded Professor a Disney film? :confused3 Or Follow Me Boys? Even if not, they're good films. Love this thread!:cheer2:

YES!!! They were both Disney films. I remember seeing Follow Me Boys when I was a small child and I thought it was the BEST movie ever!! LOL That was before I saw Escape to Witch Mountain! LOL I'll add them to the list. Did you know that The Absent Minded Professor was one of the first black & white Disney films to be colorized, that and the Shaggy Dog and The Son of Flubber.

MV5BMjA3NDg0Mjg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgyMzUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter