What's your favorite restaurant in Disney World?

Via Napoli, California Grill, Narcooses, Sanaa, and Geyser Point. I think Geyser Point is a gem at WL, its nice to go on a MK day to get away from the park at lunch time.

In no particular order:
Sci-Fi because it's unique, air conditioned and quiet.
Turf Club - we've always had excellent food and service and again, it's on the quiet side.
Shula's - they make a great steak.
Liberty Tree Tavern for Lunch - I like that the have the patriot's platter for DH and I can get something a la carte.
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie - the bakery in France. Really nice sandwiches, reasonable prices.

"Favorite" can be interpreted many ways to each of us but I like to think of it this way. What restaurant do I think about the most when I'm at home and thinking about my last and/or next trip? Sci-Fi Dine In.
We LOVE Sci Fi! The atmosphere is just so fun and we've always had wonderful servers there. The shakes are tasty, too!

In no particular order:
Sci-Fi because it's unique, air conditioned and quiet.
Turf Club - we've always had excellent food and service and again, it's on the quiet side.
Shula's - they make a great steak.
Liberty Tree Tavern for Lunch - I like that the have the patriot's platter for DH and I can get something a la carte.
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie - the bakery in France. Really nice sandwiches, reasonable prices.
LTT is one of our faves. I love the atmosphere and history of it. Pretty decent food and yummy Ooey Gooey cake.

Homecomin, Narcoossee’s, Boma, Via Napoli
Had our BEST meal at Naecoossees in 2014 on my birthday. Amazing server and we watched "Wishes" from the "balcony" area. Going to Homecomin in Nov for my birthday. Im a sucker for pimento cheese and fish dip, so Im excited for the Jasper Board. Ive also won a contest for my Hummingbird cake, so cant wait to try theirs!

Narcoosses was great. In 6 trips, weve eaten at tons of the biggies. Atmosphere trumps food for us. We are from Chicago, so its hard to impress us with food as we have some of the best fine dining establishments AND great casual food.
For atmosphere: Sci Fi,Liberty Tree Tavern,Columbia Harbor House and Yak & Yeti are all interesting, as is eating at the top of the Contemporary. We had an amazing experience at CRT in 2005 for our dd birthday...food was "ok" but boy did they go overboard in making her bday amazing! Seat by a window,decorated table,birthday cup cakes and a great server. So fun!!!

Tough question! My current favorites include:

California Grill brunch
Flying Fish
BlueZoo
Jiko
Boathouse
Wine Bar George
Nomad Lounge

Dinner: it's a toss up between Sanaa, Victoria & Albert's, Yak & Yeti, Jiko, Flying Fish, Sebastian's Bistro, Monsieur Paul, Morimoto Asia, Il Mulino, Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill, Jaleo. I love all of these for different reasons, but each one has great food above all.

Breakfast: Tusker House or Trattoria al Forno. Tusker has better food, but Trattoria has princesses and princes. Plus, I enjoy Trattoria not being a buffet and also not requiring me to get to the castle super early or eat cold fish to have breakfast with royalty.

Last edited:
San Angel Inn because Mexican is my favorite cuisine. If its not yours, you probably will not like it as much as I do :)

Man, the ones that are regulars for us are Ohana, Sunshine Seasons, Flying Fish, Teppan Edo.

Breakfast = Garden Grill and Grand Floridian Cafe!
Lunch/Dinner = Jiko, Paddlefish, San Angel Inn (I actually won't go to Disney without a meal at San Angel, atmosphere and drinks can't be beat!), The Hollywood Brown Derby, Sanaa and Narcoossee's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter