What's your favorite. . . ?

Mushroom pasta dish from Il Mulino (can't remember the exact name)

What is your favorite QS dessert?

Seasonal pumpkin cupcake at Contempo Cafe.

What's your favorite restaurant for its themed atmosphere, regardless of how you like the food?

Be Our Guest (dinner)

What is your favorite place to get a great steak on property?

Be Our Guest (dinner)

What is your favorite place to get a great steak on property?

So far, Yachtsman's has had the best steak I've had on property. I did really love the steak and fish from Rose and Crown, but that's been removed from the menu.

What's your favorite dinner buffet on property?

So far, Yachtsman's has had the best steak I've had on property. I did really love the steak and fish from Rose and Crown, but that's been removed from the menu.

Trails end is the best hands down. The best service as well.

What's the best Counter service restaurant at Epcot you have eaten at?

The Greek food stand at the Food and Wine Festival.

For something there all year, Sunshine Seasons.

What's your favorite flavored tea?

What's your favorite flavored tea?

I like the Pineapple infused black iced tea at Starbucks. I also rather enjoyed the Citrus Defender blend when I developed a wicked cold at Disney in February.

What's your favorite drink on a scorchingly hot and humid day in the parks (or anywhere on property)?

You know that even though the steak and fish at Rose & Crown is off the menu, you still might get but just asking if they could make it for you. Tell them how much you love it. We have done that before at other restaurants.

I like the Pineapple infused black iced tea at Starbucks. I also rather enjoyed the Citrus Defender blend when I developed a wicked cold at Disney in February.

What's your favorite drink on a scorchingly hot and humid day in the parks (or anywhere on property)?
Guinness at Rose & Crown

What is your favorite Food & Wine kiosk?

You know that even though the steak and fish at Rose & Crown is off the menu, you still might get but just asking if they could make it for you. Tell them how much you love it. We have done that before at other restaurants.

What an excellent idea! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter