What's your go-to sanitizing product?

We use the Purell in the package. Easy to transport in the luggage. Large enough to go over surfaces, controls, etc.

Attachments

• Purell.JPG
    Purell.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 15
Handwashing with good old fashioned soap and water. Frequently.

And I up the AirBorne or Emergen-C Immunity a couple of weeks beforehand.

All the anti-bac stuff is just reducing your immunity and creating superbugs.

I bring a can of Lysol to spray down the room, then frequent hand washing, hand sanitizer and the wipes that are offered in the dining areas.

Keep in mind that many cleaners and hand sanitizers (like purrell) do nothing against Noro. You need to look closely to determine if they do. Bleach is the most effective cleaner against the virus.

Noro is one of the viruses that hand sanitizer will not kill. You need to use soap and water for that one. Bleach for surfaces.

We wash hands as often as possible but I feel like whenever I’m worried about catching a bug, my eyes and nose get extra itchy and it’s so hard not to touch them. It’s like the germs are conspiring against me.

Also, I read something about some people being genetically less likely to catch noro. I keep hoping I’m one of those people.

Reactions: NAB
Frequent hand washing with soap and water. We also sanitize room surfaces with Chlorox brand hydrogen peroxide wipes when we first arrive at hotels and our staterooms. Note that these require a 3 minute wet contact time to kill norovirus, so it’s NOT a quick wipe and done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter