What's Your Idea to Replace Dueling Dragons?

JaxDad

DIS Veteran
First of all, has anyone heard any good rumors on the actual ride that is replacing Dueling Dragons?

What would you like to see?

I would definitely like to see something more to the coaster end of the spectrum. I don't mind screens, but would like to see them only integrated as features of the coaster, like Gringotts or better still like Mummy. They should be secondary to the physical features. I would prefer a big outdoor coaster, but I will take any coaster I can get. Something really thrilling! I think a great theme would be the flight of the Weasley's Ford Anglia. You would board the "car," then go on a crazy ride with loops and twists, some good "falls," and a final "crash" into the Womping Willow. It fits the Hogsmeade/Hogwarts setting, and it is even part of the Hogwart's Express ride.

I always thought the anglia would make a good basis for a ride.

we know 2 rides are going in the space, and they are supposed to be family friendly with different types of experiences.

I really hope they are reading the feedback that people are tired of 3d simulator rides.

This is the attraction I've seen online to replace DD. I think it looks like a lot of fun!

Different themeing of course but the same type attraction.

Whatever it is, construction is well underway for it. Lots of cranes on site and they were driving pilings last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter