• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats your major?

I'm a Kinesiology Major, minoring in Spanish. I want to go to physical therapy school after undergrad, so my degree is taking forever with all the prerequisites. If I had it to do over, I would be an Athletic Training major, though. I took an intro course and loved it. Oh well, live and learn :confused3 .

Joanna71985 said:
I am a recreation major. I originally chose it because I wanted to work for a cruise line. But after doing the CP, now I hope to work for Disney full-time once I graduate.

Recreation major? What's that? That sounds cool.

btw your sig is wrong, the number of teens who haven't smoked weed is up to something like 32%; think about it, my religious teens would never touch the stuff or people who come from strict families, anyways its wrong and just letting you know.

It's the thing that a few other people have in there signature. I don't know who started it. I don't really care about the facts. All I know is that I don't smoke pot, never have smoked pot, and never will smoke pot. And I'm proud of it.

My major is Political Science with a concentration in Domestic Policy/Campaign Field Management. I have a minor in Deaf Studies and will probably get a MA in either Deaf Studies or Liberal Studies.
I guess I got into Poly Sci because of my passion for election year politics...its addictive.

I just graduated 2 weeks ago with a BS in accounting. I start work in august in new york city. Looking forward to it!

I'm not sure if it's a MAJOR...but more of a certification...I'm going into the vet tech program next fall...try to do the college program after I'm done with the 2 years of the program, I would really want to work in Animal Kingdom..fun fun fun!

Mathematics and Secondary Education... That's right a math teacher. You may ask why someone would want to inflict that kind of pain on themselves. Answer is... I don't really know lol, I just love math and kids!

Currently I am a international studies major. Next year I will begin Business Administration with a concentration in international business.

International Affairs. I plan to get my degree, work as a police officer for 3-4 years, and then go work for AFOSI doing counter surveillance for the goverment.

I'm a Political Science major and Business Administration minor. I chose Poli because I enjoy the classes and I'd like to go to law school....one day... lol

Right now my major is liberal arts/ humanities. After I transfer I plan on majoring in Journalism.

I'm an Early Childhood Education major. I chose it because I LOVE working with young kids, and I've wanted to be a teacher for a long time.

I'm a French major and will probably be minoring in Spanish, too. I love languages! :)

My major is Speech Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations. I also have a minor in Music. As for why I picked PR specifically, I couldn't tell you. I can say though that I can't imagine myself wanting to study anything else right now. Learning about journalistic techniques in one class and then speech communication techniques in another just fascinates me :thumbsup2

My Major is Chemical and Biological Engineering, but Im think about switching to Mechanical or Computer Engineering

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter