What's Your Major?

Nursing, but after I get my BSN I'm enrolling in the Newington Certificate Program for prosthetics..

Received my Bachelors in Philosophy and Communications.
I am currently working on a Master's in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.

I'm trying to decide before I transfer in Spring '09

Entertainment & Tourism or Hospitality.

I want to work for Disney, preferably WDTC.

I'm a senior working on my B.S. in Environmental Science. I dream that I will work at Epcot or AK one day!

political science (legal studies concentration) and communication arts as a minor.

i thought i wanted to go to law school, but the amount of commitment and $$ it takes makes me feel like this: :scared1:

my mom was asking me about grad school the other day though, i don't think she's too thrilled about my plan to travel for the next couple of years...sorry mom!! :rolleyes:

I just switched actually..i was Art Education buuuuuuut

now i'm Business Adm (Human Resources) with minor in Art... dunno what I'll do with the minor, but I'd eventually like to do recruiting for Disney :)

Received my B.S. in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology with a minor in Psychology.

Currently working toward my AuD - Doctor of Audiology.

I'm majoring in childhood education with a concentration in psych :goodvibes

That's so cool. When I was looking into colleges a few years ago I always thought I'd major in Hotel Management but it just sort of fell through. How is it?

LOL I will find out this Aug I just completed all my basic classes at CC and now I am transfering up to Auburn to start classes dealing with my major.

I'm majoring in hospitality management w/ emphasis in travel and tourism management as well as hotel/restaurant management.

I too, would LOVE to be a Disney wedding planner, so Im not quite sure how my degree will fit in, but that's ok:)

I am in the same boat I wish to become a wedding planner at Disney too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter