what's your must eat at restaurant?

Yak & Yeti and Capt Cooks for the pulled pork nachos!

A few months ago my husband and I were doing some resort hopping on an off day. We decided to try the famous pulled pork nachos at Capt Cooks for the first time. I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical as we are pretty "meh" on Disney bbq in general outside of Polite Pig. But holy cow were those things delicious - every bit as good as everyone says! And it's such a huge portion. Even sharing them, as we did, we were both so full afterwards.

Great, now I want pulled pork nachos :goodvibes .

For my DW and I, Trattoria for breakfast(Polenta/egg/sausage for me and Tiramisu French toast for her) and Liberty Tree(Turkey is great and roast beef is the best we've ever had, not kidding),

Dinner show included, Hoop-De-Doo Review is a lot of fun with food being good, but not memorable.

Satuli Canteen on my Animal Kingdom day. Partially because it's very tasty, partially because AK's other options are pretty weak and Satuli has unlimited soda refills. Tiffins is good but way too expensive for what it is, and I like Nomad Lounge but the menu is less substantial than the bowls at Satuli.

In the parks I love Holly Brown Derby and Jungle Skipper Canteen, but I wouldn't say either of these are must eat at since there are other good options in the area. There are definitely enough places at the other parks and resorts I haven't tried that I'm not ready to consistently repeat.

If I'm staying at Wilderness Lodge and have a half or resort day, I'm definitely eating at Geyser Point. They also have really good cocktails.

The must drink at location is La Cava de Tequila. They change up the menu often enough and I love trying their new margaritas each time.

Hoop Dee Doo is a big one for our family. We've also sort of unintentionally started a tradition of San Angel Inn on arrival day, but am thinking of mixing it up this time around.

We have lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern every time. It was better back when lunch was a la carte, but it's still good.

I actually skipped LTT this trip, as my last two meals there were not very good. It used to be a must do for me.

A few months ago my husband and I were doing some resort hopping on an off day. We decided to try the famous pulled pork nachos at Capt Cooks for the first time. I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical as we are pretty "meh" on Disney bbq in general outside of Polite Pig. But holy cow were those things delicious - every bit as good as everyone says! And it's such a huge portion. Even sharing them, as we did, we were both so full afterwards.

Great, now I want pulled pork nachos :goodvibes .
On our last trip, we were resort hopping and decided to eat at the Poly and found them by accident. We ended up going back a few days later to have them again! Now I want them now too.

Garden grill. I just love the land pavilion - garden grill, living with the land, and Soarin. We’re actually looking at the behind the scenes tour for living with the land next trip. Sci Fi is a close second.

Usually LTT and Ohana, but with our next trip just being DH and I, I feel like those are too much food. We'll hit up Tambu Lounge for some of the Ohana items though.

The Boathouse in Disney Springs. We always eat there the evening of our arrival. Before it existed the first night was always California Grill or ‘Ohana. Now after so many changes over the years we alternate those with trying other restaurants as well.

Boma is our traditional last day breakfast, and Sebastian's Bistro is an absolute must now every trip as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter