what's your must eat at restaurant?

Booked my dinner ressies for my 6/9/23 trip at the 60 day mark. As usual, no go on Space 220 (15th consecutive attempt to book there as soon as the window +5 opens and never get it - I don't even care if it's that good - I just want to check it out. Anyway, I did manage to book a Homecomin' for my last night after AK park; Homecomin is always a must-do for me. Also booked a Liberty Tree Tavern on MK day, and Whispering Canyon on my first night up since I'm staying at Boulder Ridge. For Epcot day, I decided to book outside of Epcot - which I usually don't do because there are so many good food choices in Epcot...but I really wanted to try the new Mexican place in Dolphin...Rosa Mexicana. Had to book it through Open Table since it doesn't show up on the Disney reservation system. I hope it is as good as it looks - I love Mexican food, and San Angel Inn and Hacienda are both regular spots for me in Epcot - this looks a little different with some good looking selections.

If I judge by how many times I’ve been I’d say Jungle Skipper Canteen. I pretty much go at least once every trip. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite but:
-none of the other MK TS appeal
-they have Kungaloosh in there

We hit Flying Fish every trip to WDW. It never disappoints.

When we go with just our immediate family ( Wife, DD and I without extended family/friends) we always go to Jaleo. We love trying the various small plate dishes.

There are many restaurants we enjoy, but we love to eat at The Boathouse every trip.

I have never been to Sci-Fi! I thought it used to get mostly bad reviews? Now I’m curious about trying it. I’m happy with the pretzel and charcuterie board next door at BaseLine. That is another must do every trip.😄

There are many restaurants we enjoy, but we love to eat at The Boathouse every trip.

I have never been to Sci-Fi! I thought it used to get mostly bad reviews? Now I’m curious about trying it. I’m happy with the pretzel and charcuterie board next door at BaseLine. That is another must do every trip.😄
It's the old horror movie trailers that make Sci-Fi worth the visit, imo. They'll snatch you back to the 50s so fast.

Hey, I’m going to book Sci-Fi for my next trip because it’s been mentioned so many times in this thread. 😄

We did it last trip at DDs request. I think it gets good attention on tik tok and that’s why she asked. It’s a cute place with good burgers and fries and milkshakes.

I love to eat & drink in Disney:banana:We also have to do Sci-Fi(burgers, shakes & onion rings)
DS - Polite pig or Deluxe Burgers but I love going to a lounge & have appys so I want to try the rooftop bar @ boathouse or The Hanger
Tambu Lounge @ Poly for Ohana noodles, potstickers and drinks
Epcot - La Cantina for nachos/magaritas and have to get my ham cheese croissant @ french bakery
We've been to disney a lot but there's so many places I want to try:
Topolino's Terrace @ Rivera, I want to see fireworks out on balcony
Geyser Point @ WL
AK - I have to get my pulled pork mac/cheese @ Flametree
We love to eat around at the resorts
MK - is my lease fav place to eat but I do love those egg roll carts

It's been a hot minute since we've been back but O'hana has been our last night tradition. We will give her a go next time around too!

Tough call, I have so many favorites! I'd say we go to 50's Prime Time Cafe most trips, such delicious home cooking! And if it was up to me, we would also hit up Beaches & Cream every trip, you can't go wrong with burgers and ice cream.

Via Napoli! Definitely our favorite. We also go to Trex every trip, food is mediocre but my son loves the atmosphere.

Gotta chill for a few hours on the deck at Nomad's Lounge, every time! I feel like the quality of the drinks has gone down in the past few years-- maybe the barkeep is premixing whole batches versus making drinks to order? But, I mean, you can always just order a gin and tonic because...

Nothing beats the Nomad Lounge vibe! The breeze, the music, the apps from Tiffin's, the lounge-y set-up, the cast members... all so good! Some of my favorite resort memories are waiting out ferocious summer storms on that vibey deck with my sweetheart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter