Whats your 'must go to' restaurant when you visit?

Mine: Boma
DH: Ohana
Lunch: Plaza
QS: WPE

We are trying lots of new places on our upcoming trip next month, so maybe we will find more must dos.

Our favorite is Citricos. My 10 yo daughter asked for it for her birthday meal! Awesome service, atmosphere, and food.

for me and my family it Narcoossee's during wishes an awesome dinner + fireworks :goodvibes

We cannot go to the World w/o eating @ Fulton's in DTD. We will be there March 18th for my hubby's bday.....hate the prices but the atmosphere is great!

tjherring said:
Breakfast - Crystal Palace (before park opens, a family tradition:)) and Akershus (although next trip we're going to try dinner)

QS Lunch - Columbia Harbour House, Casey's Corner

Dinner - Via Napoli, best pizza I've ever eaten! And, although it gets mixed reviews, we love Mama Melrose just before seeing Fantasmic!

Def agree w/ Columbia Harbour House

Cape may cafe is a must do for us. We end every trip with breakfast or lunch at crystal palace. My kids have to do sci fi every trip, but I would happily skip that one... Oh, and snack credits for cupcakes for breakfast one morning at starring rolls.

2 must do places for our family are:
1- Ohana for a dinner
2- Yak n Yeti for a lunch
And the kids must always get a few Mickey head ice creams every trip...they were very happy to see them at VB last summer.
I, personally, could live w/out Ohana every single trip...but my family would have a mutiny if I don't make an ADR there.

Ours is O'hana. It was the first restaurant we dined at on our first trip there, and we have made sure to go there on every trip since!

For quick service Tamu Tamu at DAK And waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow

Tusker House for breakfast
Bona for Dinner
Via Napoli whenever
Pretzels with jalapeño cheese for snack

Sanaa for lunch.
Cape may Cafe for dinner.
Via Napoli for either lunch or dinner!!! (This year DH asked if we could have it twice)

Love reading everyone's lists............I have decided to add on a few new places for our next trip: Flying fish, LTT, BOG

We love Cape May for the crab leg/seafood buffet. We eat there once or twice a trip. We also love Captain's Grille at the YC, very delicious food.

Have you done breakfast buffet at both? If so, which has more variety? What are the prices, do you know?

Boma is fabulous if you're looking for a unique buffet, however, not one of our must-dos unless we're staying at AKL.

Cape May Cafe Clambake and San Angel Inn are two that we try to do each trip. T minus 3 sleeps until we leave for a week at Beach Club. :)

ETA: DS (10) must do Sci Fi every trip.

Kona for breakfast but we just started to do Boma for breakfast and really like that as well.
Lunch-Beaches and Cream for a burger and a shake. In the parks, Flame
Tree BBQ.
Dinner-Flying Fish, BOMA and not so popular but we like it, Kouzzina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter