What's your ONE Must-Do Table Service?

Boma for sure! We love getting to AKL early to see the animals and look around. The food in my opinion is consistently great and there's always something for everyone.

California Grill. It's our tradition for about 7 years now. Timed to have dinner and see the fireworks.

When my wife and I get to go alone again, it will be Victoria and Albert's. Best meal we have ever had!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!

Have also wanted to do Victoria and Albert's. Is the food worth the $?

It is quite expensive but the food and the service was impeccable. We got the wine pairings which added to the cost but we thought was well worth it.

It is not something we would do every trip but it was our 25th wedding anniversary and an adults only trip. My wife had always wanted to attend the Flower and Garden Festival so we went in the spring. All in all, it was a perfect trip. Cheers!!!!!!

Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. My DD's only restaurant request. She says she doesn't care where else we eat but we MUST here every trip.

This trip it's BOG lunch. DD's request. HDDR is a close second.

I have no restaurant that I MUST DO every trip.

Last edited:
If it was just the wife and I Yachtsman would be our pick. With kids, Chef Mickey.

We have to do the Biergarten every trip (especially now that the kids are all over 21), but in the parks, Tusker House has been a consistently great experience trip after trip. Resort-wise, I’ll throw another vote at Boma.

I have room for one more TS experience to add and am just curious as to which you love and why. I know it's very individual but we are torn and would just like to hear thoughts from others. Thanks!
Do you have kids? Do you want Character? My family like the buffet character meals but we have 5 kids. Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare (if you have girls) Be Our Guest (might be hard to get into), Cape May, those are just a few. Do you want in the park or at a hotel? So many choices. Good luck and let us know what you picked and how you liked it.

I would pick Boma as a 1 table service credit and Narcoossees as a 2 table service credit.

Our only repeat restaurant is Sanaa.
We like to try new things but that is a place we come back to-although if you count lunges then Nomad is number one, tied HBD lounge and Hangar Bar in DS. All good people watching spots.

Boma is simply amazing. There is enough variety of food to satisfy both adventurous and picky eaters, in my opinion. I believe it's the best value for the high price of buffets at WDW. It's also a great excuse to visit AKL if you're not staying there.
Unfortunately, we are opting out of most Table Service meals this time around so we could extend our vacation and visit the water parks.

Artist Point and The Wave. My two #1 absolute faves in all of disney world. :cloud9: (Sorry, cant pick just one). They're so very very good. For the Wave, im referring to dinner but heck, breakfast is amazing too. :teeth:

Third choice would be Via Napoli.

Boma for breakfast! Plus, it gives us a chance to check out that great gift shop at AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter