Whats your record for riding consecutive times...

Slightly different -- Rode Pirates and stayed on once, then rode Splash stayed on once and asked me it I wanted to stay on again, then BTMR and stayed on once and strangely the person at the exit to Haunted let me stay on once. I've never been offered that at any other time at the World, I guess it was just a good day.

I rode Flight of Passage 5 times in a row but I did have to exit and walk through the fast pass lane each time. I had rope dropped it, then used a regular fast pass, then used three any ride fast passes that I had been gifted for attending a DVC info appointment the day before.

I did SSE 4 times, never got out of my vehicle. Not a record for sure, but I enjoyed it. I've done multiple People Mover trips that way, but I don't remember how many. Again never leaving the vehicle. It was probably around the time that this thread started.

5 times on Everest, walked around and back through line each time.

If I'd gone for 6, I'd have recycled my breakfast: none of the reverse rides on their own are anything of note, but when accumulated? Oof.

Back in December of 2006, we went to the Christmas Party at MK, evidentially back before it was a popular thing to do. My husband and daughter (8 at the time) rode Space Mountain 12 times in a row without having to get off - daughter was fine; husband’s back didn’t fare so well. My 5-year-old son and I rode Buzz at least that many times before they joined us and rode five more times. I have at least 25 pictures of us from Buzz from that trip. Second week of January 1995, on our honeymoon, we rode People Mover for an hour straight without having to get off; I don’t know how many rides that was, but it was super-relaxing - but Space was closed for our future enjoyment, so I have pics somewhere of the inner workings of the mountain. I haven’t put my hands up, or let my kids put their hands up, on SM ever since. We had ridden everything else in the park several times - almost zero crowd level, so hung out there before heading back to the Port Orleans. Those were the days.656131(husband and kiddo)

During the old pay to stay 2 hours, we rode BTMR 17 times.
One time there were people waiting in the stall for our seats but the cast member let us get out on the exit side and then back into seats from the exit side

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter