What's your water park strategy?

What's your water park strategy?

• Full Day

• Morning before heading to a payk

• Afternoon/evening after being in a park

Results are only viewable after voting.

donnaf516

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide how to schedule water park days this year. We usually stay longer but this trip will only be 6 days. What would you do?

We're some of the biggest water park fans you'll find, we love them. But even we never make a full day out of them. I'd pick one of the bottom two choices...morning before park, or afternoon after a park. Which one is purely dependent on your schedule. For us, most commonly we do morning water park, afternoon/evening theme park. But we do the other one sometimes too.

The lines tend to build late morning/early afternoon in the water parks. We always go at opening, hit all the big rides first and then do wave pools/lazy river types of attractions when the lines get too long (30 minutes or more). We then have QS lunch and are typically out by 1 pm.

The lines tend to build late morning/early afternoon in the water parks. We always go at opening, hit all the big rides first and then do wave pools/lazy river types of attractions when the lines get too long (30 minutes or more). We then have QS lunch and are typically out by 1 pm.

This is exactly our strategy.

Me too! It is surprisingly exhausting for me at water parks, much more tiring than the regular parks. Must be the sun. I go at park opening, go on slides until it gets crowded, then hit the lazy river until around 2:00.

Hitting the water parks in the morning will ensure you get a good spot and can hit all the attractions. By early afternoon we are all wiped out. Some with more energy might want to go to the parks in the evening, but it might be a good day to rest instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter