What's your worst habit?

I have to stop reading this thread....i didn't realize I had so many bad habits....(hangs head in shame....and slowly backs out of thread :rolleyes1)

I bite the skin around my nails when I'm bored or nervous. I stopped biting my nails years ago and replaced it with this nasty habit.

My BIG, BIG thing that drives everyone nuts except for me is that I bite the inside of my mouth. I've seen pictures and it isn't pretty. I'm not vain so I don't care. It seems that most of the ladies in my family do this, too. I never noticed it until my husband said as such.

I do both of these things. I bite the inside of my cheeks, even though I know it looks stupid. And my fingernails are nice and long, but the skin around them is horrible!

Currently?

I eat too much and watch too much trashy tv (think jersey shore and true blood).

Every time I seem to conquer one bad habit I replace it with another.

Oh and I drink a TON of coffee.:coffee:

I can't seem to keep the house tidy. I leave papers all over the kitchen counter, books on the tables, coats and sweatshirts on the backs of chairs etc. It takes me so long to clean each weekend because I have to pick up first. I know if I just put it away in the first place everything would look neat all the time and it would only take me half the time to clean but I still fall into the habit.

Oh yeah, I'm like this, too. I'm horribly messy and my apartment looks like it was ransacked.

Too many to list:rotfl2:

Me too. But I'll give my top ones.

I'm a worrier.

I'm extremely impatient with rude drivers. I don't curse them, or flip them off. But I do talk to them/myself and ask, "Why did you do that?" and maybe call them a big dummy or something. :upsidedow

Smoking, especially lately I find myself more nervous and smoking more.:sad2:

Horrible eating habits. Horrible.

I over analyze almost everything someone says. I dissect it over and over. I need to learn to take things at face value. Not easy to do.

Shoes. Not sure how bad that is, but I LOVE shoes. Today I went for a bathing suit, and came out with 2 pairs of shoes.;)

Wow I can be here all night with a list but my worst habits are smoking, eating too much and cussing like a sailor (I put them to shame).

I smoke, but that's not my worst habit.

When someone ticks me off, I often (usually) speak first; think later. People have told me they can remember some hurtful thing I said to them even years later. I, on the other hand, probably forgot what I said and even why I said it, within days, sometimes hours.

I chew crushed ice all the time. I even cracked a tooth last week because of it, and I still want to eat the ice. It's almost like an addiction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter