Wheelchair accessibility for Candlelight Processional

ellataylor

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I am hoping to book one of the Candlelight Processional dining packages. Does anyone know where the wheelchair accessible places will be for the concert and also can you request these at time of booking? I presume the spaces are limited?

Even with a dining package you stand in line to get into the show. There is a handicap line. You want to be early for the show; because, there is a limited amount of available spaces for handicap. Those who can transfer from a scooter or wheelchair do so. Those in wheelchairs have spots to be in if they can't transfer.

If you choose to stay on your ECV you will line up in the dining package line separately, last year it was to the right… ask a CM… if you want to transfer and sit with your party you wait in the regular dining package line. EVC line only will enter first. Dining package line goes next… if you have an ECV you will park it to the side and sit with your party.

The ECV spots all provide seating for others in your party but I can’t remember how many… all give a good view… but first come get first pick so if it is a popular narrator, get on line early!

Hi,
Thank you both for your very helpful replies.
I can walk up and down a one or two steps but not very safely! It’s often the case that I end up separated from my family but sounds as though I may be able to sit with my D this time round which is reassuring :)

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you both for your very helpful replies.
I can walk up and down a one or two steps but not very safely! It’s often the car that I end up separated from my family but sounds as though I may be able to sit with my D this time round which is reassuring :)
I always stay in my ECV given a choice, especially where there are stairs so I totally understand. CP has accessible spots spread across the theatre so that after you are set in place your family can sit in the seats by you.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter