Wheelchairs at DTD

webmomom

DIS Veteran
Hi I have thankfully never needed you services, but now I do. My daughter broke her ankle a few weeks ago and needs a wheelchair to get around. I know about the parks and hotels, but we are wondering is there any place or can you rent a wheelchair at downtown disney.

Wlcome to disABILITIES! I suggest you take a look at the FAQ at the top of the board for good overall info. I know that the Marketplace has wcs for rent (at guest services). There's a VERY limted number, though. Note than if you are staying at a resort and have borrowed a wc from them, you can take the wc with you. You don't have to just use it in the resort. Personally, I would rent from offsite, for reasons discussed in the FAQ. It is very reasonable (possibly even a little less pricey than renting at the parks) and you know you won't have any problems. Borrowing from a resort is like playing wc roulette, sometimes it's fine, sometimes you get stranded, esp at busy times of year.

:wave: Cupcake

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter