When and how do I request a certain bldg for GF

Rags

DIS Veteran
I know it is only a request but I booked an outer building garden view room MAY 5th through the 7th. I would like to request Boca Chica (renovated area). Should I call and add to my reservation.

It's a surprise 16th birthday trip for my niece and would love to be in a renovated room,

Yes, just call and ask that they place those requests on your reservation. If you haven't done so already, you should also ask them to note your niece's birthday.

Also, don't forget to ask for a Happy Birthday button for her and an I'm Celebrating one for you at your resort's front desk, concierge desk or any Guest Services.

Wearing the button may get her a free cupcake at some restaurants. She will be wished a happy birthday by CMs and some other guests.

I'm so excited l! She knows I'm taking her but doesn't know where we are staying! Thanks for all the tips

TOO bad that Garden View Tea Room hasn't reopened yet. Taking her there would be such fun!

Watching the fireworks from the terrace outside Gaspy's might be something of a substitute. Snacks and sodas at a table on the terrace rather than having to stand? Definitely gets my vote.

I will be arriving in a couple of weeks. I booked 2 rooms Garden view outer building. Are there King rooms in the Conch building for this view? What are the chances of getting one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter