• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When are you going in November? Share tips, stories, etc...

When are you going?

• Nov. 1-8

• Nov. 8-15

• Nov. 15-22

• Nov. 22-30

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm doing a November 2009 trip. I'm trying to decide when I want to go. What is the best week in November? We usually go the week after Thanksgiving, but thought we'd go earlier next year to celebrate my daughters and my birthday. Mine is November 1st and hers is October 23rd. I can't leave before 10/25 though.

I'm doing a November 2009 trip. I'm trying to decide when I want to go. What is the best week in November? We usually go the week after Thanksgiving, but thought we'd go earlier next year to celebrate my daughters and my birthday. Mine is November 1st and hers is October 23rd. I can't leave before 10/25 though.

My DH and I went the first week of November last year and it was perfect. The weather was nice and the lines were very minimual. I think the most we had to wait was 30 min. This year we are going the second week and hope that the conditions are the same. :goodvibes

We'll be there at SSR from Nov 16-23. Our first trip as a family - I brought my DD on a "Girl's Trip" 2 yrs ago.
I can't wait!!!:rotfl2:

We (44m 41f) will be at POP Nov 9-16.......Anyone wanna have a drink?

November 12-16 with the band!

We march in the afternoon MK parade on the 14th!
You should watch if you can!

I'll be wearing my lime green mickeys all the time!

I can't remember if I've posted in this thread or not, but we'll be there Thanksgiving week. The 25th will be our last day in the parks. Hope to spot some DISers there!!

Well, some of us might be back, some might even be leaving today, and kudos to those there right now!!! :goodvibes

Some, like me, will be leaving in 7 days!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

:mickeyjum

We'll be at the Port Orleans Riverside from Nov 29th to Dec 8. We'll be at the MVMCP on Dec 2nd and La Nouba on our first night Nov 29th.

Only 22 days left :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be there Nov. 21 - 28!! Staying at POR!! We can hardly stand the wait. It's our family's first Disney experience! DH, DS14, DS11, DS 9 and ME!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter