When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

May 2-5 at Saratoga Springs studio. My first solo trip! I've been to WDW many times with my family. This was supposed to be a mother-daughter trip but my daughter just got accepted into the International Program and it starts May 1st (I'm extremely proud and excited for her!). I booked through DVC member with points so I cannot cancel it.

UPDATE: My daughter was able to change her program start date to a later date!! Sorry, not sure how to delete my post ...

Last edited:
Long-time visitor, first-ish time poster, heading back to WDW for an extended solo trip at BLT from 3/6-3/13, then CBR from 3/13-19. I've never stayed at the parks that long before, but I ended up having a work trip come right after an already-planned vacation, so I'm in it for the long haul.

Hey everyone! Solo single traveler headed April 29-May 5 for my second trip this year. I'm staying at CBR April 29-May 4 and Pop May 4-5. Looking to meetup for anything really, I'm trying to get highway in the sky dining reservations.

Hey everyone! Solo single traveler headed April 29-May 5 for my second trip this year. I'm staying at CBR April 29-May 4 and Pop May 4-5. Looking to meetup for anything really, I'm trying to get highway in the sky dining reservations.

Hey bruce i'm heading down solo during the same time also staying at CBR during that time. We should meet up would be fun to talk to another solo traveler

May 2-5 at Saratoga Springs studio. My first solo trip! I've been to WDW many times with my family. This was supposed to be a mother-daughter trip but my daughter just got accepted into the International Program and it starts May 1st (I'm extremely proud and excited for her!). I booked through DVC member with points so I cannot cancel it.

I'm heading down around the same time. Almost same reason as you as to why it turned solo. GF got accepted into a program. Would love to meet up and hang out if interested

I'm not exactly travelling solo, going with my mom, but she says she'll want to go back to the hotel and nap some afternoons. I'll be there the 5th to 11th. (of march - like im leaving in 3 days! Very excited!) anyhow, maybe ill see some of you guys around :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter