When charging dinner to your room key...

tinkie

Mouseketeer
do they automatically deduct from your credit card or do you pay upon checking out? I'm just curious because I have a "stash" of money saved up for food and I'd rather use that to pay at checkout than put it on my credit card.....another annoying newbie question, sorry!::yes::

I've heard from others that you can pay anytime with cash. I know my SIL paid with cash in the evening everday so she wouldn't have it on her credit card.

We put a cash deposit down at the hotel rather than a credit card. It worked great for us.

Anne

If you want to Express Check out they will bill to the card.
But you can go down to the desk any time during your stay ot checkout and pay cash. You can even split it if you just want to put 500 in cash and have them bill the balance.
Disney doesnt care there gonna get your money one way or the other.

We gave them cash at check-in. They still had a CC so we could room charge, but they used the cash until it ran out and then billed the difference to the card.

It gets billed to your card which should get charged at the end of your stay but I believe there's a limit for each room. I think I remember reading it was $1,500 for deluxe rooms. So, once you reach that limit, they charge your card.

We have always left a credit card, but paid with traveler's checks the night before check out. Nothing will be billed to your card until check out day, unless you go over the resort limit. You can stop by for a printout of your charges at any time during your stay to keep track and avoid having that happen.

BTW we were all newbies at one time. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter