• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When did u stop?

I have no clue. I know he doesn't exist now, but I know he did once. :)

Probably 9-10.

Santa isn't real?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!;)
i stoped when i was like 11
i think.
:P

i'm seventeen years old, moving out of my house to go to college soon, and i still believe in santa. you're never too old for some christmas magic.

Thank you. You're my hero now. :worship:

I believe! *hugs little teddy bear*

To be honest, this thread kinda gives me a headache.
Even if my mom and I know that the big guy doesn't really come down a chimney, and she wants me to help for my brother this year, c'mon people! This is Christmas, the kid-diest holiday I know of! I still believe, even though I'm very well going on 15. Sure, a fat guy in a red robe doesn't get around to 5 billion houses in a night, but I'm pretty sure my mom can't afford everything that was out under the tree.

Get into the holiday spirit people! And Tom/Allie, SHUN! ;)

Let's say, I believe in his spirit but I know otherwise.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

I love the commercial where they say half that letter. It's beautiful.

Right now after I read this thread. :sad:

No no totally kidding ! xD
haha.
um probably 5th grade.
my sister told me, and then I asked my mom for closure on the situation and then I was heart broken.
:sad1:

I was around 10/11 when my parents told me. I was just confused and all "B-but.....then who are the presents from Santa to you REALLY from then?!" D: xD

I had to play along for a while with my sister and it wasn't always the easiest thing to do. One year she was really questioning it and asked me (instead of my parents. How nice of her. :sad2: ) if I thought Santa really existed. To answer all her questions, I told her yes, but that I believed he was a spirit and that that's how he was able to visit all those homes in one night, fit through the Chimney, and so on. She believed me. :rolleyes:

My parents thought I had actually told her that he didn't exist at all tho and they were SO mad at me. It wasn't until a few years later, when they told her the whole story about him and that he had actually died a long time ago and they were just carrying on the tradition themselves, that they found out the truth...that I hadn't told her he didn't exist...and although she still questioned it she firmly believed that I still believed. It was kind of amusing to watch her reaction when she found out that I hadn't that whole time. xD

She was around 10 years old too.

I'm not sure, I think I just gradually figured it out, and it wasn't really a huge blow for me. Like when I finally figured it out, I wasn't upset or anything.

I have no ideea when i stopped believing in Santa.

I found out the hard way too. I found the pressies in the wardrobe. I wasn't living with my parents then so you know...

But we are still considered to 'believe' in him by Daniel, my little brother. Daniel still believes in him so we have to, too.

I was about.. 8. This girl in my class like mentioned it in conversation, I wasn't too shocked. I went home, asked my mum, and she paused and said yes.

I pretend for my my step-sister who is 5. My parents are saying this might be her last year of believing. I think 6 is really young not to believe..

Christmas kind of dies when you realise it lol.

I know some kids never believe in Santa, and some do until they are like 12, but the only bad ones are the ones that ruin it for everyone else lol.

Let's say, I believe in his spirit but I know otherwise.
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

I love the commercial where they say half that letter. It's beautiful.

That is what I mean. I know Santa isn't real but I still love the Christmas spirit and plus Christmas isn't really about Santa anyways. ;)

i dont remember when i found out, but i know that every year i can always find atleast one reason to believe that the spirit of santa clause still exists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter