• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Did You Get a FP+ for FOP and or SDD?

For my August trip, party of 3 at 180+2 and for a party of 6 at 180+6 (these were the only days I wanted and did not check 180, 180+1).

For this upcoming trip, party of 2 at 180+1 (did not check 180, we’re at MK that day). I then moved it to 180+5 when our plans changed about three weeks later (so roughly 165 days out from day 1?).
Did I miss something? How did you book fastpasses at the 180+ days mark? I thought it was only available to on-site guests at 60 days. Are you outside the United States?

YESterday my fastpass day. I got FOP at 60+3 for 9 people at lunch time. SDD I wasn’t able to get until 60+6 and it’s for 4. I’m going to keep checking back to see if I can get one sooner for a smaller group. MY youngest Dd loves Toy Story, so she’s the most important one to get on it.

Did I miss something? How did you book fastpasses at the 180+ days mark? I thought it was only available to on-site guests at 60 days. Are you outside the United States?

Being outside the US doesn’t help - wish it did I am in Australia!

I guess the PP had a typo, 60+ up to 74 is the max for a 2 week stay.

Sorry, yes. 60+, not 180+. I’ll edit my previous reply. I had dining on the brain all day yesterday.

For our October trip, I was able to get FOP for our party of 12 at 60+2 and 60+5 but unable to get SDD at any day during our trip. For our February trip, I was able to get our party of 6 FOP at 60+1 and 60+4 and SDD at 60+2.

I was online ready to go at 4am (PST) the moment the window to book opened. Got everything.

We also checked the week we were there, once day of and there were FOP available. It happens. Keep checking.

Did mine this AM for a party of 4. FOP was only available after 3 PM on day 60+2 and after 2 PM on day 60+3. SDD was wide open for availability on day 60+6.

We picked up FOP at 30 days for the end of April. But we are passholders so we can try for them at any time.

By the way I scored both a HDD and a ToT as 4th+ FPs. I did not see that kind of turnover at the other parks, with "headliner" rides staying booked up all day, but yeah. We grabbed a SDD right before our scheduled time to leave the park to catch ME on our last day, so we closed the trip with it!

I had no problem getting FOP at 30 days for my party of 5. I never saw any SDD for the days we are going. We are going the week before and after Easter so I didn’t expect great luck with our fastpasses but we were able to get everything we wanted at times we wanted except for SDD.

Thanks for posting this. I'm thinking of going the two weeks before Easter 2020 and have been reading too much that was scaring me. Of course, Star Wars will be open then so that will be a whole other experience.

We got a FOP at 60+3 for June, party of 7, around 2pm. We did this at 7am, and by 9am they were gone for the day.

For our upcoming June trip, I was able to get FOP for a party of 7 at 60+1 on a Saturday when I got on this morning 7am, was absolutely shocked. There was no morning or afternoon times but I had 3 evening times available. So excited, I thought we had NO CHANCE.

I also got 7DMT at 60 days for the party of 7, which surprised me also. I think I got lucky but I'll take it!

Yesterday was our FP+ day for the first part of our June trip. Was able to grab FP+ for 6 on a Friday (June 7) at 60+1. There were 3 evening times available to choose from.

Woah, FOP at 30 days?!?! I'd say you were incredibly lucky! That's almost unheard of.

It's not actually. On the website i visited before securing my FPs, I constantly saw availability more for FoP than I did SDD at 30. SDD NEVER had FPs at 30 days. FoP had plenty!

We have a party of 5 arriving June 1- made FP at the 60 day mark this past Monday- was on the computer exactly when the FP window opened.
Had the option of getting SDD at the 60+2 day mark but it was an evening time and we skipped it and got TSM for that day instead to hopefully give us options for the 4th or more FP that day.
Got FOP at 60+3 no problem at all- every single time slot was available.
Got SDD 60+4 for 2:30 pm- earliest time available.

This was for a trip last October. Party of 3.
I could not get SDD on our only HS day which was 60+1. (I expected that.)
We got FOP between 11am-1pm on 60+4 and 60+6.

60 days was yesterday, for SDD exactly at the times we wanted and can still modify to any time we want.

It is on day 5 of our trip though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter